Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having problems with the taillights fogging? Both mine have from the first test drive. Washing the car & rain both produce condensation in the lights. We have new ones on order. Just curious.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
oakfarm said:
Anyone having problems with the taillights fogging? Both mine have from the first test drive. Washing the car & rain both produce condensation in the lights. We have new ones on order. Just curious.
sounds like the weep holes may be plugged with adhesive... mine have never fogged up...

·
Registered
41 Posts
backup light fogging

Mine has moisture problems with the backup light. Part ordered and getting it replaced on Monday along with a few minor tweaks to moving body parts. My waterfall compartment door is sprung and won't close properly. My piano black dash has fogged up on top and lost its gloss. All things they will fix, so I have no major gripes.

jonm

·
Registered
47 Posts
Moisture is usually a bad thing.. I dont know about normal bulbs but if you get any moisture at all into an HID housing then youre screwed... that was a 1000$$ repair for just one bulb.....:banghead:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts