Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be going to the field tomorrow so com---mu-n--c---a-t-io--n-s w--i-l--l b-e s--p--o-r--a---t--i-c over the next two weeks. I will have shared internet access where I will be staying so I will stay in touch and up to date as much as possible. Take care of one another in my absence and don't let me find out from Ernest that anyone has been misbehaving. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
YES DRILL SARGENT!!!! Enjoy Mark , me I am going to Florida to see my sister...:lol: :lol: SKIP....Ernest you got control of something now.....:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sorry for those that are more concerned about Missy she is back at her second home. My dealer is taking care of her in my absence. He is taking care of a little paint damage from the passenger door coming out of alignment and scraping the front fender. Then he will have her on display on the show room floor.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just checking in to let everyone know I am doing alright. I stay in touch with Ernest on a regular basis and he has been trying to keep me up to date on what is going on. I am still out here until Sunday with a very sporatic at best internet connection. I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to catching up with everyone as soon as I get back. :patriot:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Good to hear from ya.:)

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cerberus said:
Thanks for the update. Typing slowly so I don't overload your internet connection.
You are far too kind. :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts