Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help help me disquish between wax's and polishes and what is the 2 bucket method and i use the meguires tech wax and i like it does anyone else use this and tell me what you think just need help overall. i want to keep my baby lookin like one clean and buetiful. thank you. and if u help my i post pictures showing how great it looks...THANKS

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
bigd2114 said:
i need help help me disquish between wax's and polishes and what is the 2 bucket method and i use the meguires tech wax and i like it does anyone else use this and tell me what you think just need help overall. i want to keep my baby lookin like one clean and buetiful. thank you. and if u help my i post pictures showing how great it looks...THANKS

I use Meguires Tech Wax on my Harley...works fantastic! Thanks for reminding me...now I have to go wash and wax my bike. :thumbs:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nscrbug said:
I use Meguires Tech Wax on my Harley...works fantastic! Thanks for reminding me...now I have to go wash and wax my bike. :thumbs:
what does everyone else think about this wax

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what about polishes what does everyone think is a good polish...i think i like nufinish it works nice from what i remember

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
liq. glas

Rick Tinley Park said:
I am looking into a product called Liquid Glass http://www.liquidglass.com/
has anyone used this before? Good, Bad?
I used this on my new corvette but did not like it. When you leaned over and looked across the paint it gave off a yellow tint. My car was white. They claim that it does not yellow but it did for me.
I have great praise for Collinite insulator wax and Pinnical signature wax.Both are available over the web.My red Sky looks as though the paint is five feet deep. I used a sealant, klasse then Pinnical wax on top of the sealant. If I had to do over I would use the Collinte first than the Pinnical but very happy with the gloss I have now,in fact the shine is the best I every had!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts