Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Last weekend in October, a bunch of us from solsticeforum.com are having a fun run down the Talimena highway in Oklahoma/Arkansas. We are telling the wives that it is to see the beautiful fall leaves, but we're really going for the twisties ;) . Would love to have our Kappa brethren join us.

All the details here.-----> http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22177

Post here if you are in, and I will add you to the list on the other forum.

·
Registered
55 Posts
AztekZ. cought ya recruiting!:lol:

Come on SKY brothers/sisters, we have an MX-8, one Hahn turbo Sol. & 6-8 na Sols coming.

I know, if we get ERNEST to bring Mayhem - others will follow!

:cheers:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Maverick and Mrs. M. are taking the run this weekend. Going down to Mena and staying at Queen Wilhelmina Lodge Saturday night. We would be up for a run in October. PM me with info.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maverick and Mrs. M. are taking the run this weekend. Going down to Mena and staying at Queen Wilhelmina Lodge Saturday night. We would be up for a run in October. PM me with info.
I was there last weekend, scouting a route.

The link in my first post above has maps of the route, dates, hotel links, pictures, and all the info in one spot.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was there for memorial day weekend.
Stayed at Queen Whilemena. It is so beautiful. We were on our goldwing. Can't make the meet but don't have my SKY yet. Not likely to have it by then.
I'm jealous.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Maverick I like your hood ornament...Skip...:cool:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Maverick I like your hood ornament...Skip...:cool:
As for the hood ornament they are hard to find and expensive to keep. As for the speed limit sign of 35mph I hope that was only a suggestion.....With the SKY double what the sign says and you are still well within what the car can do.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Sounds like Fun - but

:rolleyes:
I would love to attend but unless some miracle happens I don't think I will have a Sky to drive. Would the group allow a Pumpk1n colored Corvette to tag along, its the right fall color? Old Pumpk1n could just blend in with the fall leaves like a stealth type car never know were there. :willy:

TulsaSky

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
What to do?

:cheers:
Dealer promised me the car on Friday the 27th just in time, but :banghead:
I have a end of the summer car show on Saturday and several Sky's are planning on attending a show on Sunday. I also want to break in my Skybaby right and not knowing how many miles I will put on the car by Saturday morning, don't think it will be 500 driving fast a furious up a steep hill may not be a good ideal. I going to back out on this trip but give me a week or two and Skybaby will be broke in a ready to go. :cool:

TulsaSky
:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry to hear that TS.
Hope you have fun.I'm thinking we'll do this again next year, but maybe in September to avoid the sight-see'ers, and call it a 'cool-off' end of summer run. Hope to see you there or at the nationals.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts