Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went in to my Saturn dealership today to get my car serviced and to find out any info that my sales manager had heard. I was told that they expect to have their first Sky in about 2 weeks or the first of March. This car is just for the showroom but can be sat in. :D It is yellow with black interior and is fully loaded with all options. They ordered this car with the only image they had recieved. He wasn't sure when anymore images were going to come in but he expected them any day now.

I also asked him about how many he would recieve. His guess was around 30-35. They are part of a larger dealership group so he expected more than solo dealerships.

What else...Oh, they finally took my order and wrote down everything I wanted. Black with black/red interior, premium trim, 1-disc Monsoon stereo, and chrome wheels!

One more thing...The sales manager made it sound like they were going to recieve a lot of the cars right away. I have read that some dealerships were going to get like 2 a month? He didn't agree. He sounded a lot more optimistic!:cheers:

Of course, all of this info was my sales manager's opinion. Just more rumors to float around! :lol:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Man if there are cars at dealerships March 1st I will be freaking PISSED OFF!!!

Why does Canada have to wait until May 11th???!!! WHY???!!!

They are all pre-sold so why make people wait longer than they have to?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Go to Happy Place...Go to Happy Place...

I need a drink...I'm outta here

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I personally doubt there will be a car in the showroom by March 1st. :skep: That was just his guess. He said it may take up to 2 weeks longer. I sure hope there will be one though - I can't wait to sit in it!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
NC Sky said:
I went in to my Saturn dealership today to get my car serviced and to find out any info that my sales manager had heard. I was told that they expect to have their first Sky in about 2 weeks or the first of March. This car is just for the showroom but can be sat in. :D It is yellow with black interior and is fully loaded with all options. They ordered this car with the only image they had recieved. He wasn't sure when anymore images were going to come in but he expected them any day now.

I also asked him about how many he would recieve. His guess was around 30-35. They are part of a larger dealership group so he expected more than solo dealerships.

What else...Oh, they finally took my order and wrote down everything I wanted. Black with black/red interior, premium trim, 1-disc Monsoon stereo, and chrome wheels!

One more thing...The sales manager made it sound like they were going to recieve a lot of the cars right away. I have read that some dealerships were going to get like 2 a month? He didn't agree. He sounded a lot more optimistic!:cheers:

Of course, all of this info was my sales manager's opinion. Just more rumors to float around! :lol:
Please get the NACL ring out whenever you talk to that dealer.... I don't trust anything he told you....well you know what they say about opinions....LOL

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I'll believe it when it happens!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Go to Happy Place...Go to Happy Place...

I need a drink...I'm outta here
:cheers: :cheers: i will have one with ya.. or 2.. or 10!!!!!!..... breathe in.. breathe out.... NOPE.. NOT WORKING.. SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Skys ready to ship

My dealer just called me, Saturn has a dealer site he was just log on to. He said there are pic's of SKYs with shipping wrap and coverings on that site. He is e-mailing two of the pic's to me I will post them when I get them...Seal9

·
Registered
802 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Man if there are cars at dealerships March 1st I will be freaking PISSED OFF!!!Why does Canada have to wait until May 11th???!!! WHY???!!!They are all pre-sold so why make people wait longer than they have to?
Nothing to do with Canada CdnSkyGuy, it's because March 1st is my birthday! :willy: I just got a call from my salesperson with an update, and I found out that I was #2 and #1 was being real picky about just about everything..so it may just jump to me (Yeah....!!!) Naturally she says something that will keep me away from going out and having a tall cool one...she says, "Stay near the phone", Huh? How much closer can I get? It is in my pocket and it is on vibrate and ring. I am afraid I would still miss it if she called...ah...what to do? :driving:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
seal9 said:
My dealer just called me, Saturn has a dealer site he was just log on to. He said there are pic's of SKYs with shipping wrap and coverings on that site. He is e-mailing two of the pic's to me I will post them when I get them...Seal9

OMGOSH....... got 'em?:willy: got 'em? :willy: got 'em?..... THE WAITING IS SO.... UGH.... ok.... really, thank you for letting us know.... and.. WE WILL ALL BE WAITING TO SEE THE PICS..... SkyBaby-07

1 - 10 of 10 Posts