Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3800!!!!................vin # 3941 As of yesterday......Now does any body have any ideas for time travel into the future?:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
At our store from 3800 to 5000 is taking between 18 --> 21 days!!! I'm in South Carolina!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
skywulf said:
What is 3941?:)

Yea!! That means something good! skywulf :thumbs: ................I think :eek:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Well allrighty then!!! Yippppppeeeeeeee! If it is something good...Hey, Mrs. Viper, you been over to check out what your status is yet? I have a call in and actually sent SKY spy's search tips which I am told will help when the GM comes back to the office. I did check on insurance today. It gave me a boo-boo on my checkbook.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Yea I called my saleman, but no other info is available as of yesterday.......(crap-ola)...I Already checked on insurance...AAA...$730.00. Full coverage 1 year....

I will stop by the dealership on Monday.....:boxing: ..(I love these icons....lolo)
THATS ME WITH THE RED GLOVES....

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
That is his VIN Number
Slap forehead with paw...OHHH, VIN # that is what I get for trying to surf the site with my managing partner lurking next door.....:lol: :lol: I scanned rather than read...I think I am 3800 too, I feel it in my bones, but my poor sales person is so afraid of all the extra stuff we learn on this site she wants to check it twice before telling me. Maybe I will hear tomorrow. She told me the build date is showing June 3...I said that already I think ..forgiveme..She is great though....I just wanna know! So much to do!..

·
Registered
151 Posts
skywulf said:
Well allrighty then!!! Yippppppeeeeeeee! If it is something good...Hey, Mrs. Viper, you been over to check out what your status is yet? I have a call in and actually sent SKY spy's search tips which I am told will help when the GM comes back to the office. I did check on insurance today. It gave me a boo-boo on my checkbook.
I guess I'm lucky. The insurance on my Sky will be $15 less a month than what I am paying on my '98 Vette. That surprised me! :eek: But in a good way. :D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
:lol: :lol: Well no wonder it didn't feel like a boo-boo to get an insurance quote..I am comparing to the 2002 Ford Taurus, not Vette..I am keeping both. It is 112 more every six months...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts