Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen an actual photo of the Sky with the tan and black interior? I've seen pictures of the Solstice, but won't the Sky's be different?

·
Registered
17,621 Posts
I have seen the solstice...and it is not tan and black...but tan and blue....I have already ordered my SKY...the dealers do not have pics....so I went with the ebony. You cannot go wrong with that color, but if u want to be sure, ask your dealer if they can get a pic...best I can tell you...maybe someone else knows..

MarlboroMike

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
PM me and I will send you some photos of what I have. I can't post them here.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Tan and blue? I have definitely pm'ed you rick112, this I need to see. That is what I was wanting as my interior of choice!:eek:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rick112 said:
PM me and I will send you some photos of what I have. I can't post them here.
Done! Can't wait! I hope this helps me decide!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
marlboromike said:
I have seen the solstice...and it is not tan and black...but tan and blue....I have already ordered my SKY...the dealers do not have pics....so I went with the ebony. You cannot go wrong with that color, but if u want to be sure, ask your dealer if they can get a pic...best I can tell you...maybe someone else knows..

MarlboroMike
I haven't heard about a tan/blue interior in the Solstice or the Sky.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Tan and Blue? I haven't seen that colour combo listed anywhere for the Sky. I have seen Tan and Black or Red and Black.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Tonight when I saw a red Solstice it had the tan/black interior. However, I would not categorize it as black but grey. It was so far removed from black I was surprised. Then walked over and saw the SKY with the black leather interior and it did look black. They are quite different in shades of black these two cars. The Solstice definitely did not look anything resembling black but more of a shade of grey. :confused:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yes the Solstice two-tone is called Sand and Steel. The darker color is more of a bluish-gray. I am hoping the tan color in the Sky version is darker then the sand in the Solstice version.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thank you GRinLR,AR! Sand and Steel makes a bit more sense to me now! Shows what I know! So, now I can safely say I want my Midnight Blue SKY to have the tan/black interior! Whoo-hoo!:jester:

·
Registered
389 Posts
:thumbs: Good choice...lol!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ha! Looks as though we'll have the same car! Also looks as though we're about the only two I've seen going with the XM.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
boots said:
Thank you GRinLR,AR! Sand and Steel makes a bit more sense to me now! Shows what I know! So, now I can safely say I want my Midnight Blue SKY to have the tan/black interior! Whoo-hoo!:jester:
Hey BOOTS, howyall are? I looked in the book at interior option 312 and it definitely tan/blk if my eyes aren't failing me. The pictures used for display is a tan/black interior, and it looks real good. It shows the seats and door panels. Good choice!!!:thumbs: :cool:

ERNEST:jester: :D

·
Registered
389 Posts
From the Online Order Reference Guide for the sky.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Where is the ...

GR in LRAR ...

where is the On Line Sky Ordering Guide?

·
Registered
247 Posts
GR in LR AR

Thank you

:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
me getting xm too..... SkyBaby-07

boots said:
Ha! Looks as though we'll have the same car! Also looks as though we're about the only two I've seen going with the XM.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts