Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking on interest in a tan convertible top. It came off a former red Sky I had (swapped it out with a black top) and I was going to keep it for a spare, but planning on moving in the not so distant future so I don't have the luxury of having storage space. It's in nice condition, but does have a little fraying on the edge where the door glass was making contact. I'm open to offers, it would be for pick up only in the Thumb of Michigan, reply to my email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
If it could e shipped I would e iterested if the price is right. My Ming blue top is Black, ut I think a Tan top would e better.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Kappa folks, cleaning up and getting things ready to put away for the winter. While organizing, I'm reminded of this convertible top that I've been "saving". Sometimes you just can't save everything, so I'd be motivated to sell if if someone is interested. Parts for these cars are going to start becoming harder and harder to come by...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Moving things around in the shed, so I snapped a few photos of the top. It's in nice shape, and the rear glass is firmly secured. Not interested in shipping (local pickup only), but encourage anyone interested to come out and take a look at it. Asking $450, which is think is super fair as I've seen used "damaged" ones for "parts only" use on ebay for $400.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Nice price! Hopefully someone needing one is within driving distance from the thumb of Michigan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts