Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have good pics of midnite blue with TAN top? I'm ordering Midnight blue with tan leather and not sure want color top would look great. Would really like to see bluestone also.
Help anyone!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
wireless said:
Does anyone have good pics of midnite blue with TAN top? I'm ordering Midnight blue with tan leather and not sure want color top would look great. Would really like to see bluestone also.
Help anyone!
I always thought if you were getting tan leather you HAD to get the tan roof.

I have been wrong MANY times though, this may just be another.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:

I have read on here that there is one exception to the coordinated top/seats and that was black. You can get the black car with a tan top and black seats or vice-versa, I think. :confused:

As for the original post, I'd lean towards black/black with the midnight blue, but that's just my personal preference talking....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:

Unless they have made some changes with the new builds. Tan leather and Black top is not an option, unless you go to some aftermarket location that will change the leather

·
Registered
389 Posts
Only if you order a black Sky with tan/black interior do you get the choice of a tan or black top. All other colors come with a tan top if you order the tan/black interior.
By the way the tan top looks great with the Midnight Blue. I have had many compliments on it. It is like a dark khaki color.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Here's a couple my dealer took when mine came in...I think the tan top looks awesome with the midnight blue. :thumbs:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts