Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Cool

Very cool. Do you have a link to your website? I would be interested to get perfomance numbers on your upgrade kit once completed.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Devil Dog said:
Hey everyone,
we have started tearing the Solstice apart and thought you all might like to take a look at some of the hardware these cars (Sky & Solstice) are built with. Obviously there will be some differences but a lot will be identical. Here's the link to my post on the Solstice forum:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10562

Happy Reading.
Was there supposed to be pictures or a link to pictures :confused:

I coulc not find one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
richmcc said:
Was there supposed to be pictures or a link to pictures :confused:

I coulc not find one.
If you read through the thread you will find out why. Long story short, he is not a supporting vendor and connot post that info.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
We're working on it though. Things are going slow due the people being on vacation still.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Unrelated Non-Saturn Sky Photos

Check out the following link in the Gallery - Teardown pictures should be there once they are posted (and checked for rating)

Unrelated Non-Saturn Sky Photos

·
Registered
623 Posts
As soon as GM offers performance part upgrades for this car I am getting them. If a Redline comes stock at 260, with performance parts 300 should be a realistic goal. a 300 HP roadster, I'd like to whip a few SRT4's into shame.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DuSpinnst,
just looking for feedback here. Is there a reason you prefer to get GM performance parts rather than performance parts from an after market company?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Devil Dog said:
DuSpinnst,
just looking for feedback here. Is there a reason you prefer to get GM performance parts rather than performance parts from an after market company?
Depends on the quality of the GM product and if the warranty is still honored after installation!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For basic bolt-on performance parts and/or dress-up parts, as long as the emissions system is not removed or made non-functional, the warranty should not be effected.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I work for GM, and to be honest Its in my own best interest. :cheers:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Devil Dog said:
DuSpinnst,
Usually GM Performance Parts don't violate the warrenty. After my warrenty is up I am open to other brands. Unless a brand can work out something with GM in regards to the warrenty.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Devil Dog said:
For basic bolt-on performance parts and/or dress-up parts, as long as the emissions system is not removed or made non-functional, the warranty should not be effected.
Well I was looking at Cam swaps, possibly a larger downlet for the turbo. Maybe a larger intercooler system, intake manifold modification. Basically anything that makes this car go faster I am going to look into. After the inital 2 or 3 years this will be strictly a weekend car, and maybe a show car if I mod it up enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts