Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car show at the corner of highway 79 and east Benton Road in Temecula.

Normally 700 plus cars. Starts around 7pm, but roll in goes from 4pm on. YOu will see about anything there, Rows of Subis, Camaro's and Super Snakes. MoPar brings their stuff, Honda, Toyota all show up.

I plan on going, have not made one in a few months. Come on down.

·
Premium Member
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still keeps trying to rain up here. Needs to clear up some before I chance it. It is about 45 minutes from Beaumont, on the back roads.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Dont think I can make it Bob. I am on the Bike today and not quite ready to leave the office, plus would have to get home, change, then head down towards Temecula. A little too much for me I think. Would have liked to seen that many cars though. I should have worked from home today :(

·
Premium Member
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't make it either, worked on Patti's car, got in the middle of something and never got away.

We can plan on it for next month maybe.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
So, I take it its a monthly thing. Is there an on-line flyer with the info?

·
Premium Member
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went by the Pizza Factory yesterday. May not be anymore this year. They were not sure. There is a car show on the 7th, early morning to noon, so I will most likely will hit it and then come over the Tom Sawyer show.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I went by the Pizza Factory yesterday. May not be anymore this year. They were not sure. There is a car show on the 7th, early morning to noon, so I will most likely will hit it and then come over the Tom Sawyer show.
So the build was move so I maybe able to do this what's the address ? And what will you be going ?

·
Premium Member
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure of the address, but it is at PetCo. I will try to get exact information tomorrow as I will be in Temecula.

·
Registered
323 Posts
But .... tomorrow is Tuesday so it will be too late!

·
Premium Member
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RAZZ,

Car show is Saturday, Temecula Tuesday's may be done for the year. You maybe able to figure it out from their face book page.

There are two car shows in Temecula this weekend, one on Saturday at the PetCo store and one at one of the high schools on Sunday. May try to make both.

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Have you figured out which PetCo yet?

Oh, and the one that is at the High School is the High School my son attended and the parking lot he learned how to drive a manual transmission car using the Sky. They now have solar panels all over the parking lot so you'll get to park in the shade! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts