Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from Vegas and the best thing to do there is for $10.00 you can test drive 2 GM cars. This is something that is sponsored by GM and has been there for about a year. You have a choice of Corvette,Sky,Solstice,Cadillac CTS, and the other performance caddy with the vette motor in it.
They also have an off-road course that you can drive a Hummer H3,H2, or a couple of the other GM 4 wheel drives.
The Sky and the Solstice were clutches and they had auto and manual vettes there. They have a track set up behind the Sahara hotel. As I said it is $10.00 for two vehicles. Each vehicle you get (2) laps and they encourage you to give the cars a work-out. It was a rush! Easily the most fun and the best deal in Vegas.
After $40.00 I figured I better stop as I was going faster and getting more daring.
I do think the Sky was faster than the Solstice! Might have to make a trip back if they get a redline and a GXP!
Funny thing is it wasnt even busy. There is a website but dont know if I am allowed to post it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I did that last time I was out in Vegas, its called The Drive. Got free Tix from the Solstice board. You HAVE to drive the Hummer H2, insane things they have you do. Vette was nice, Solstice was a little small inside (6'2")

I posted a video of the track and cars on YouTube.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts