Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Indianapolis the dealer has 3 locations (north-Fishers, near 500 track-Pike Plaza and south-Greenwood). They are running one list for all three dealerships and I am #1. Tue. my car was at 040 so I'm still waiting. I live 60 miles north of Indy so this morning I called the Fishers location and they got their Sky in last night but would not let anyone drive it because they have it in the showroom covered up and are having a party tomorrow night for the unveiling of which my wife and I will be attending. But they told me their Pike Plaza dealership also received a Sky last night and to call them. I did and they agreed to a drive. Needless to say I headed their way. My sales person is at the Greenwood store and they don't have a Sky. Anyway I found that the Pike Plaza store had a silver with automatic. So they agreed to let me take it around the section but my wife would have to stay behind so that the cute little 23 year old sales girl could stay with the car, no problem, my wife is not a car person anyway. Well I've heard different comments here on the automatic but I'm really glad I ordered the manual. I hate 4 bangers that have to rev high to get the torque to make the shift. I loved everything else about the car though. I didn't get it out on the interstate and the top was up because it was drizzling rain. I had a 99 Miata for 7 years and this is what I'm comparing this car to. Just my personal opinion.:driving: :driving:

·
Registered
29 Posts
07 Chili Pepper said:
In Indianapolis the dealer has 3 locations (north-Fishers, near 500 track-Pike Plaza and south-Greenwood). They are running one list for all three dealerships and I am #1. Tue. my car was at 040 so I'm still waiting. I live 60 miles north of Indy so this morning I called the Fishers location and they got their Sky in last night but would not let anyone drive it because they have it in the showroom covered up and are having a party tomorrow night for the unveiling of which my wife and I will be attending. But they told me their Pike Plaza dealership also received a Sky last night and to call them. I did and they agreed to a drive. Needless to say I headed their way. My sales person is at the Greenwood store and they don't have a Sky. Anyway I found that the Pike Plaza store had a silver with automatic. So they agreed to let me take it around the section but my wife would have to stay behind so that the cute little 23 year old sales girl could stay with the car, no problem, my wife is not a car person anyway. Well I've heard different comments here on the automatic but I'm really glad I ordered the manual. I hate 4 bangers that have to rev high to get the torque to make the shift. I loved everything else about the car though. I didn't get it out on the interstate and the top was up because it was drizzling rain. I had a 99 Miata for 7 years and this is what I'm comparing this car to. Just my personal opinion.:driving: :driving:
See you tomorrow night at the Sky party in Fishers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts