·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Whoooo hoooooo.... Let the FUN begin!!! SkyBaby
hey Aubrey you gonna dance for us :thumbs: :yesnod: :party: :rofl: :yay:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I was surprised that you didn't comment on "Little Assawoman Bay", located just below Bethany Beach!

:lol:
:lol: The map didn't load correctly, so I could only see the twisty route, Peach Bottom, and a couple other towns. I assure you if I'd seen the whole thing I'd already be calling you Little Assawoman, Little Assawoman!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Anyone up for a test run on Saturday morning April 19th?

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
I'm saving my gas money for Maryland, Delaware and Pa...hope I can make it back to Jersey...I can always put some Southern Comfort in the tank...it is 100 Proof. :lol:

And Mike...if feasible, see if we can get our cars on the airstrip again...

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
I'm saving my gas money for Maryland, Delaware and Pa...hope I can make it back to Jersey...I can always put some Southern Comfort in the tank...it is 100 Proof. :lol:

And Mike...if feasible, see if we can get our cars on the airstrip again...

With the price of Premium today in Toms River at $3.43..I dont blame you....but it is still holding at $3.33 at WAWA of Bayhell....Is there an address I can map quest this trip..thanks SteveSky67

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
With the price of Premium today in Toms River at $3.43..I dont blame you....but it is still holding at $3.33 at WAWA of Bayhell....Is there an address I can map quest this trip..thanks SteveSky67
First post in this thread ... see the linky? ... :D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
what address r u looking for..the hotel..the plant...the air force base...joes crab house...u must be specific...
My bad..I meant the plant, it is about two hours for me..SteveSky67

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
21 - 33 of 33 Posts