Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sept. 9, 2006 - Texas Motor Speedway

First let me say what a terrific day it was...the weather was beautiful and we all had a blast.

I never saw so many Sky's on the road at once! :cool:
We had every color represented except white, midnite blue, and green.
It was a beautiful sight seeing all our Sky's parked together.

At the track we met up with some Solstices, it was awesome!

Here is the first batch of pictures taken with my camera...

The rest of you guys make sure to upload yours here as well...more pictures the better! :lol:

Cheers!
:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some more...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Thanks Sunny SKY, it was truly a tremendous event. Mark made the pace go faster and faster and I did some good 100 mph laps. The SKYS took evry turn with ease and keep asking for more!!!! Got my new SKY Overalls from Mark & Traci, I now have one of kind overalls, beat that Kappashere:lol: :lol:

I am going to make a fashion statement now for the SKY, even have my name ebroidered on the front so I can remember who I am:lol: :D

Hey Robert, gonna get a SKY now? :D He was my copilot for the laps, did a right good job to.. Didn't scream once:thumbs:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and some more...these are great staggered shots!

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks SUNNY SKY for the great pictures. Glad ya'll had a good time. Looking at all the pics while waiting sure helps. You folks are great!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Five Sky's in formation...attennn-hut! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great pics!
Sooo.... none of you have the front license plate? Have any of you been stopped and warned/ticketed?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ya'll hold tight I can't find my adapter to upload my pictures!! The answer about the plates? I don't think any of us have .Knock on wood!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Fav Five!

Yep, that's Mark lying on the ground to get that low angle shot! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Waitin' on more pictures is almost as bad as waitin' on my Sky.....:D Keep 'em commin folks.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Waitin' on more pictures is almost as bad as waitin' on my Sky.....:D Keep 'em commin folks.

Sure thing Skystar! I am resizing and doing some color correction touch-ups before I upload these, but I'm going as fast as I can. :lol:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
more more more...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Great pics!
Sooo.... none of you have the front license plate? Have any of you been stopped and warned/ticketed?
None, and I have even been clocked head on by radar, didn't say a thing about a plate, just wrote me a speeding ticket!!!:lol:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright folks this is my last batch...whew!

check out the cool windscreen designs made by Robert. :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We got so many compliments and stares today (both parked at the restaurant/track, and while cruising over to the track)! Ernest sure blasted it on the freeway we were all following behind him and trying to keep up...LOL!

At the restaurant, one guy asked me if these were concept cars as he had never seen them before, especially in a group like ours! :lol:

He thought we worked for Saturn and had some kind of special event going on and even thought these had six cylinders in them by the looks of 'em.

Yep, we sure had a special event going on...TMS Laps for Charity! :D

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
What a terrific day we had today. I sure enjoyed catching up with you again Erntest as well as meeting everyone else that made it. I have lots of pictures to post so I had better get started.

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
It's killing me I can't find my cable to upload my pictures and video of you kickin butt on the pace car, Give me a little a bit I'll find it soon!!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts