Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wonging ths site for a year, I'm #1 at my local dealership (had them start the list at the dealership last March, in August while in having my other Saturn serviced my salesman ask for a deposit and immediately gave them the $500). I'm buying this as a gift for my wife for her 50th birthday (little late). I've been in touch with the dealer every couple of weeks by phone or in person. Yesterday I called to check on images for automatics and guess what, the wit is now over. The dealership has been sold and will close in 6 weeks. How's that to make your day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up in the air, the dealer who is going under is the owner of a group of 4 stores the salesman will go to another store and thinks his preorders may be able to go to the other store. I'm not vey confident that the other store will respect the list from the store I've been dealing with. I did set up an appointment for a test drive of a 350Z, I can't see waiting in line with the late comers, certainly not after being blown out as #1.

·
Registered
202 Posts
If they cashed that check you had better get your money back ASAP!

BTW what was the name of the store? Seems like I hear another Saturn retailer goes down every other week while Saturn tells us through the other side of their mouth that they are "expanding the retailer network" :willy:

·
Registered
275 Posts
TOY 4 T said:
Up in the air, the dealer who is going under is the owner of a group of 4 stores the salesman will go to another store and thinks his preorders may be able to go to the other store. I'm not vey confident that the other store will respect the list from the store I've been dealing with. I did set up an appointment for a test drive of a 350Z, I can't see waiting in line with the late comers, certainly not after being blown out as #1.
That would be an interesting scenario to see how they would integrate your dealer's pre-orders with the new dealership he is going to. Good luck with the 350Z! That would be a nice alternate if it comes down to that. My patience is wearing a little thin and I've looked at the Z4 just as an idea. I'm sorry for your wait and having gone from the first on your list to who knows what on some other list. You never know, it may all work out in the end!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts