Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes things just seem to work out for the best.

On a recent post, I lamented the recent delay in getting my Sky...

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2926

On the way home from work yesterday, while sitting essentially motionless in rush hour traffic, a teenager slams his pickup into the back of my MINI, pretty much turning my hatchback from an "outie" to an "innie". This slammed my front end into the back end of the car in front of me essentially squishing my car.

Fortunately no one was hurt. But all I could think of while the tow truck was loading up my car was thank God I just didn't get my new Sky last week or it would have been the one squished:cheers:

Do I believe in devine intervention?? Damn right I do!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
262 Posts
JayZ said:
On the way home from work yesterday, while sitting essentially motionless in rush hour traffic, a teenager slams his pickup into the back of my MINI,.....
If you had picked up your sky last week, you wouldn't have been coming home from work and stuck in traffic.

You would have been playing hooky, and driving around the country side.:)

Glad to hear that YOU are OK.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Very funny! Or, if you had been driving your Sky, the teen would have been paying closer attention to your car rather than looking somewhere else.

·
Registered
295 Posts
JayZ said:
"That's exactly what happened. God came down from heaven and stopped these mother ------- Skys." -Slightly revised quote from Pulp Fiction

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Happy no one was hurt... i bet your... SMUSHMOBILE.:eek: . hurts a bit... SkyBaby-07

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Glad no one was hurt--that makes your MINI-now an Itsy-Bitsy?? :lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Dear JayZ - Are You that Rap Singer Guy??

JayZ said:
Sometimes things just seem to work out for the best.

On a recent post, I lamented the recent delay in getting my Sky...

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2926

On the way home from work yesterday, while sitting essentially motionless in rush hour traffic, a teenager slams his pickup into the back of my MINI, pretty much turning my hatchback from an "outie" to an "innie". This slammed my front end into the back end of the car in front of me essentially squishing my car.

Fortunately no one was hurt. But all I could think of while the tow truck was loading up my car was thank God I just didn't get my new Sky last week or it would have been the one squished:cheers:

Dear JayZ,

I like your Rap Music. Please some samples of your new stuff

yours truly

:nono: :cheers:

HaHa,.. It's Late,...:banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts