Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We looked at all the 2 seaters we could find. finally saw the Sky in Findlay OH on 3/30. ordered one in Columbus 4 days later. $500 down, no hassels, great people. This site is fantastic. thanks for all the useful info. my question- has anyone asked thier dealer to not put thier sticker in the back of the car?

·
Registered
277 Posts
My dealer already placed their sticker on my car when I went to take delivery, they took it off upon my request.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have only seen a few at the Columbus dealerships but none w/stickers on them. I hate dealership stickers too so the first thing I do after purchasing is remove them. If the dealership removes them for you...even better.

·
Registered
438 Posts
No stickers on my car....Only a license plate cover..I kept it on a week since they were great with me...but word of mouth is best advertisement!

SATURN OF LAKESIDE, MACOB MICHIGAN IS THE BEST! See that's better!

·
Registered
40 Posts
My SKY is expected next week and I already spoke with Kyle, my Service Advisor and he said he would make sure that the dealer sticker would not be put on my SKY!! Their great but I am not a sticker/bumper sticker kinda person. I did tell them a license plate holder would be OK!

·
Registered
44 Posts
My dealer did not put his sticker in my 97 Sc2 and I know I can trust him to not put it on my "Sky".

·
Registered
804 Posts
I NEVER let the dealerships put their stickers on the cars. When I bought our last mini-van (dodge Grand Caravan Sport) they had put one on it and I refused to sign the papers until they removed it. I actually had to argue with them and told them I had requested it not be on it in the first place- took about 10 minutes for them to take it off and re-apply the polish.
Now Saturn...I don't mind the "I 'love' my Saturn" plate holder and will most likely have it on the Sky too.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Our dealer didn't put their sticker on.....just a license frame that we left on for a few days and then got a nice chrome frame to compliment the rest of the chrome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts