Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to any of the Wilmington plant employees who might be watching our site. Although I still have at least two months before I get my Sky, I am really looking forward to it.

This might be the only opertunity I get to just say Thank You!:thumbs:

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
That was quite thoughtful...we should be embarassed...and it came from a Canuck....u r on the ball...it's never too nice to be nice

MarlboroMike

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are building a car that will bring us all a lot of happy memories! And although I said it first, I'm positive that a lot of us have been thinking the same thing.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
??? Ugly Americans ???

I missed something. I love Americans. They talk funny, eh!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
CdnSkyGuy said:
??? Ugly Americans ???

I missed something. I love Americans. They talk funny, eh!
Talk funny? eh! Ya all know they don't talk funny!

BTW there are lots of good looking American's.

Getting it back on track THANKS for your hard work... Just so you know mine will be a Chili Pepper Red one with Tan roof and Tan and Black interior. Build her good and build her fast. Her name is Pepper!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
rick112 said:
They are building a car that will bring us all a lot of happy memories! And although I said it first, I'm positive that a lot of us have been thinking the same thing.:cheers:
:thumbs: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
They made a movie called the Ugly Canadian but they could not cast it...they had to bring in an American to do all the face shots. HA HA HA

Just joking!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
marlboromike said:
First deserves recognition...the Ugly American(s)
UGLY!!!??..... omg.. my momma said i was just SPECIAL. and that some day, far away i would be a butterfly.....:rolleyes: .... boy.. do i need MORE THERAPY.... ty.. i think... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
AT ANY RATE.... i TOO.. THANK YOU SKY BUILDERS...... for the work you are doing... you get to give our babies all the TLC.. they deserve until we get them safely snuggled in our garages... or my living room.. whichever i can get it in .... SkyBaby-07

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
:agree: :agree: :grouphug:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Hey SkyBaby, maybe a little less pain killers.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :jester:

On a serious note, I hope your recovery is going well, and so glad to see the familiar pink print of my cousin. Get well soon, your SKY is coming. Things are back to normal now that you are back with us.:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
My mother always told me I was special too! Just before she put on my helmet with spit guard and bunny ears!
:crazy:

Back to the topic at hand

Proud to be an American! :patriot:
Proud to buy American! :patriot:
Proud to buy Union! :patriot:

Thank you Wilmington Auto Workers ! :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
richmcc said:
My mother always told me I was special too! Just before she put on my helmet with spit guard and bunny ears!

:patriot: :thumbs: :thumbs: :patriot: :patriot: :

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
richmcc said:

HEY.... i thought only i got the BUNNY EARS.. AND SPIT GUARD.... I AM NOT SPECIAL.. OH MY..... my life has been a lie.... well, that part of it anyway.. i am thinking i gotta make a call to me madre'...... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
Hey SkyBaby, maybe a little less pain killers.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :jester:

On a serious note, I hope your recovery is going well, and so glad to see the familiar pink print of my cousin. Get well soon, your SKY is coming. Things are back to normal now that you are back with us.:thumbs: :thumbs:
Thank you sweetie.... still need the pain killers..... lightening up a bit though... PHEW.... am i glad.. and i will be... gladder... hehehe.. is that a word?.. when my baby gets here.. SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Thank you sweetie.... still need the pain killers..... lightening up a bit though... PHEW.... am i glad.. and i will be... gladder... hehehe.. is that a word?.. when my baby gets here.. SkyBaby-07
What gall ya have. Or taint got hehehehe.Skip...:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Skip said:
What gall ya have. Or taint got hehehehe.Skip...:cool:

you is just so dern cute...... there little pup..... WOW... I AM AT 600 POSTS... yeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwww.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
SkyBaby said:
you is just so dern cute...... there little pup..... WOW... I AM AT 600 POSTS... yeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwww.. SkyBaby-07
BRENTIL watch out she's on the move will be top poster in a bit :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts