Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say thanks to everyone for all the information on this forum. It has been sooo helpful in passing the time until my SKY arrives. I ordered mine on 05-10-06 and I had learned in June that my salesperson had been "let go" for screwing things up. That's when I began to worry. I couldn't get any direct answers from anybody there, and felt like I was getting the run around. The only thing that eased my mind was knowing that it would be well worth the wait...Thanks to all of you. It's a daily ritual for me to read these posts. It eases my mind. Talked with my new salesperson today and was told my production week is 10/16... (sigh). Meanwhile, I'll keep reading ... thanks again.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I would like to say thanks to everyone for all the information on this forum. It has been sooo helpful in passing the time until my SKY arrives. I ordered mine on 05-10-06 and I had learned in June that my salesperson had been "let go" for screwing things up. That's when I began to worry. I couldn't get any direct answers from anybody there, and felt like I was getting the run around. The only thing that eased my mind was knowing that it would be well worth the wait...Thanks to all of you. It's a daily ritual for me to read these posts. It eases my mind. Talked with my new salesperson today and was told my production week is 10/16... (sigh). Meanwhile, I'll keep reading ... thanks again.
Sunshine72, it is so worth the wait. I'm sorry to hear about the mix-up.. This forum rocks doesn't it?

As a matter of fact, I'd be curious to know how much time we all spend during the day (and night for some) in this place.. It's hard to get work done when you're in such good company.. :thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
It truly is worth it. I was a bit scared due to some of the posts about "clunks", "leaks", and "drips"......but I got my baby 10 days ago and I've already put almost 1000 miles on her. Every one of those miles has been with a smile on my face.

I get excited about 4:00 in the afternoon, because I get to go to the parking deck and drive her home.

People really do stop you and ask about her. It's amazing.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Sunshine72, it is so worth the wait. I'm sorry to hear about the mix-up.. This forum rocks doesn't it?

As a matter of fact, I'd be curious to know how much time we all spend during the day (and night for some) in this place.. It's hard to get work done when you're in such good company.. :thumbs:
Since when I am on here an awful lot , and I refuse to work anymore, I will tell you To get back to work . Every hour between 8-5....Skip...just being helpful for the economy....:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I, too, can say that it is worth every minute of the wait. And if I had to do it all over again, I would. In fact, I AM!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Huh? Somebody want to start an intervention here?
You can't "just read". Keep us posted on how it goes!!
I know...it's hard to "just read". I will most definately keep everyone posted. I finally feel like I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts