Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait anymore, so I am going to my dealership and demanding my money back!!! I am going to buy a rental return taurus instead.....all my dreams of a Sky are dead......If you see a guy gently weeping next to you in a dented green taurus when you pass me in your beautiful Sky... please remember I was once almost one of you.....but...it was not to be...........................................................................................................OK I have heard that writing this will cause the Sky Gods to favor me with a Sky in the next few days...........I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yes I is true my son. The "Sky" gods will now smile upon you and favor you will an actual car. But only if you have made your sacrifice.....have you made your sacrifice to the sky gods ??????

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
This guy at my work is a virgin...can I sacrifice him? I don't think I know any female virgins.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm with ya!! The anticipation is overwhelming!!:banghead:

I'm down in Charlotte on business and took a drive by the two local Saturn dealers to see if they had demos on the lot in colors I hadn't seen -- still haven't made up my mind on final selections (though leaning toward Silver Pearl). Anyway, the sales guy at Saturn of South Boulevard said he is expecting a loaded Silver Pearl any day that is NOT spoken for. After my heart finally stopped racing and he learned I was from Maryland he informed me that his dealership will not sell outside their market area:nonod: Got the same answer from Saturn of Charlotte (same owner) about a Chili Pepper Red expected this week.:nonod:

If the uncomitted deliveries they described are accurate, two North Cololinians are going to be very happy roadster owners very soon!

Almost made me want to relocate...:lol:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes O... poster of many posts..........

ineedmorebotox said:
Yes I is true my son. The "Sky" gods will now smile upon you and favor you will an actual car. But only if you have made your sacrifice.....have you made your sacrifice to the sky gods ??????
I have bowed to the FORUM night and day and posted....posted till my fingers could type no more....and YEA the great one....SATURN...will soon bless me....I have faith...faith I say! :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
So I see from your signature that you have all kinds of SKY accessories already - but no car. Have you set up your CAI, Chromies, lug nuts, antenna, windscreen (Hey! Why haven't you orderd a windscreen?!) and all the other goodies in a shrine in the corner of a room in your house?

If so, every full moon, get a bottle of pure Jamacan rum and pour out six shot glasses and place them in a circle in front of the shrine. Then, one by one, drink them as you cry yourself softly to sleep each night.

And, just to be safe, you can do that on non-full moon nights, too.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been doing exactly that!!

jdigiant said:
So I see from your signature that you have all kinds of SKY accessories already - but no car. Have you set up your CAI, Chromies, lug nuts, antenna, windscreen (Hey! Why haven't you orderd a windscreen?!) and all the other goodies in a shrine in the corner of a room in your house?

If so, every full moon, get a bottle of pure Jamacan rum and pour out six shot glasses and place them in a circle in front of the shrine. Then, one by one, drink them as you cry yourself softly to sleep each night.

And, just to be safe, you can do that on non-full moon nights, too.

Do you think it is because I dont have a windscreen that my shrine is incomplete...and thus ineffective!! I must order one ......and soon ! :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
chris67 said:
Do you think it is because I dont have a windscreen that my shrine is incomplete...and thus ineffective!! I must order one ......and soon ! :D
the lack of windscreen and virgin - dont forget the virgin........ in this time of equal opportunity and all I guess a male virgin will suffice.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
This guy at my work is a virgin...can I sacrifice him? I don't think I know any female virgins.
How can a guy be a virgin when he is outnumbered by women 7-1?:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well there is this creepy guy at work.........

ineedmorebotox said:
the lack of windscreen and virgin - dont forget the virgin........ in this time of equal opportunity and all I guess a male virgin will suffice.
It is getting pretty hard to wait........perhaps I will just sacrifice a delicous virgin hamburger on my grill tonight....:cool:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
The Sky IS faster than a Taurus at least... well maybe not the SHO... but still, take that family of 5 on a cross county vacation.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
1994SC2 said:
The Sky IS faster than a Taurus at least... well maybe not the SHO... but still, take that family of 5 on a cross county vacation.
My big engined Taurus is faster than the sky, but the top won't come down. :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, it's tough

After 14 weeks (since ordering), my chili pepper red Sky appears to be in the "black hole" that is between produced and delivered :confused: . I can only hope it will appear any day now. The dealer received a beautiful black one yesterday but mine is still out there somewhere.

I'll be posting my rant any day now in hopes of persuading the Sky Gods to deliver mine.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
redstarmom said:
After 14 weeks (since ordering), my chili pepper red Sky appears to be in the "black hole" that is between produced and delivered :confused: . I can only hope it will appear any day now. The dealer received a beautiful black one yesterday but mine is still out there somewhere.

I'll be posting my rant any day now in hopes of persuading the Sky Gods to deliver mine.
When did your SKy get produced and fall into the black hole? Did you get a vin#?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't know

the exact production date but the VIN# is 3760 (probably June 16-19) I check with the dealer on Fridays so I'll ask about the production date tomorrow. Hopefully it will show up and he'll call me.......

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Your Dream Car!

Found this on eBay. Current bid only about two hundred bucks!

You'll have to provide your own dents, but it has a wicked scratch on the back bumper...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
skywulf said:
How can a guy be a virgin when he is outnumbered by women 7-1?:lol: :lol:
Approach girls wearing Spock ears and a T shirt that says " I Brake for tribbles."Then say in Klingon "If I tell you, you have a gorgeous body, will you hold it against me". That seem like a sure way for me, err a guy to stay a virgin.

At least that is what I heard! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Okay you are correct, I could see now how that could happen. More of a recipe for stitches rather than LOVE....:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts