Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grouphug:That's right!!! The 2 SEXY SKY ladies are back together and on the board more now & we have decided to celebrate with planning a NATIONAL EVENT for the Spring for our KAPPA friends both old and new!!!!

We are in the very early planning stages, but stay tuned for the annoucement!!!!!

:cheers:Just know SKY BABY (SEXY SKY) & KimberlySky (SEXY SKY) are cooking up something fun for all!!!!!

:party:​

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
It will be a fun time for all! Stay tuned for more info! The run were planning on is awesome for groups! SkyBaby

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Plenty of venues out here :D

SP
I will have to keep that in mind when Bill Hahn Jr and I make our way across the USA next year... ! 25th anniversary of Hahn RaceCraft roadtrip! SkyBaby

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
It does not get any better then this.
LLLFLY

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
"Bill Hahn Jr and I make our way across the USA next year... ! 25th anniversary of Hahn RaceCraft roadtrip!" SkyBaby

New Mexico?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
"Bill Hahn Jr and I make our way across the USA next year... ! 25th anniversary of Hahn RaceCraft roadtrip!" SkyBaby

New Mexico?
We are going to try to make all the states! :cheers: SkyBaby

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
I'm confused...
Is it a a national event in Florida with good cruises?
or is it the Hahn US tour?

Or are they two different things?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I'm confused...
Is it a a national event in Florida with good cruises?
or is it the Hahn US tour?

Or are they two different things?
Kim is planning a fun run through her neck of the woods and Bill and I are planning our Hahn RaceCraft 25th year anniversary tour across the usa! If there is an event that you want us to try to make it to.. we have to limit it to 1 or 2 a month... Just let me know all the specifics and we will do our best to get there! SkyBaby

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Kim is planning a fun run through her neck of the woods and Bill and I are planning our Hahn RaceCraft 25th year anniversary tour across the usa! If there is an event that you want us to try to make it to.. we have to limit it to 1 or 2 a month... Just let me know all the specifics and we will do our best to get there! SkyBaby
Let us know if you'll be getting close to New England and we'll have KRONUS host a special event in your honor.

Bill can check his turbo and IC installed in my car. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Will there be nudity?:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ok Jayman... There will only be nudity if you bought my calendar.. LOL... xoxo.. SkyBaby

1 - 14 of 14 Posts