Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
Gorgeous car Elf, I don't think I had seen a picture of it before. I always watch the Alfa commercial, really like Red, but the black looks fantastic.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The Sodlstice goes back to the first Corvettes, rounder and some what bug eyed. That is what takes the car out of it for me. I hated bug eye sprites and MG's.

But I truly wanted to make a Solstice look like a 57 to 62 Vette. That was my plan when I bought the Mallett. Personally I like the interior of the Solstice, minus the tan and gray fugly stuff. Looks more like a sports car than the Sky to me. Like the lines of the Sky better though.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The Sodlstice goes back to the first Corvettes, rounder and some what bug eyed. That is what takes the car out of it for me. I hated bug eye sprites and MG's.
I guess there are similarities between the 1962 MG and the 09 Solstice, but for my part I am glad there are.

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
Hey different strokes for different folks. I never knock the Solstice, I would take one with out a doubt. Had one and enjoyed the journey. Just like the looks of the Sky better.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Hey different strokes for different folks. I never knock the Solstice, I would take one with out a doubt. Had one and enjoyed the journey. Just like the looks of the Sky better.
I KNEW IT!! He is weakening. Next thing we know he will be looking for a Coupe!

He may have enough parts to build one. :lol: :lol:

NASSAM here we come!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts