Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little girl arrived today at the Saturn of Lakeside!!! They just called me and everything is in place (insurance, loan, plate) to be picked up after lunch!! By the way..supose to be 60+ and sunny in Michigan tomorrow!

He wanted to know if I wanted to see it today...I said I'll wait till tomorrow. Dealership is about 1 mile from my home...but I can wait 1 more day! (i'm sure I will be there 5 minutes after I'm done typing this)!

Should have pics and a review by 10pm tomorrow! NO EARLIER...WILL BE OUT CRUISIN!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
YIPPEEEE! Can't wait. When you post pics, tell us newbies the details of ordering, time betweeen, etc. Are you there yet?

·
Registered
137 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!!:cheers: :thumbs: :drool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'll be looking for you out on the roads. Did you take the day off work? When mine came in I did. Although I wasn't as lucky as you to have such beautiful weather!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ernest said:
Congratulations, happy motoring and green lights and stares every mile you drive!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
For the first time in my life red lights do not bother me, In fact in town i look forward to them, because while sitting there i get to see all the double takes, and pulling out and running through the gears i get to hear the sweet sound of the exhaust

·
Registered
450 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
My little girl arrived today at the Saturn of Lakeside!!! They just called me and everything is in place (insurance, loan, plate) to be picked up after lunch!! By the way..supose to be 60+ and sunny in Michigan tomorrow!

He wanted to know if I wanted to see it today...I said I'll wait till tomorrow. Dealership is about 1 mile from my home...but I can wait 1 more day! (i'm sure I will be there 5 minutes after I'm done typing this)!

Should have pics and a review by 10pm tomorrow! NO EARLIER...WILL BE OUT CRUISIN!!!

What is her name?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
SAM! (short for Samantha)

SWEET ASS MACHINE!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
marlboromike said:
just mailed u a private message...take a look...u got my car...

I'll call you tomorrow!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WAY TOO COOL.. CONGRATULATIONS....... LET THE WIND BLOW... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
389 Posts
Congrats!!! :cheers:
Looking forward to the pics, when you stop driving long enough to take some! :D

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Ernest said:
Congratulations, happy motoring and green lights and stares every mile you drive!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:thumbs: :cheers: :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats bro!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts