Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a post back in September relating to headlights. I have looked some on the internet and a name I know, PIAA, makes a bUlb they call there EXTREME WHITE. $79. Has anyone tried them. Light is like horse power, "more is better". I like the idea of HID lights, but I dont like the missmatch of bulb colors and types. Has anyone upgraded all the bulbs to get a constient lighting across the front. Is there any upgrades for the fog lights ect?

Also, can you "jump" a relay to cause the fog lights to stay on all the time the car is on. I have a F-350, you turn the fog lights on, they stay on except when high beams are on. Shut the truck off, start again and the fog lights still on.
Recent HID conversions, please share info also.

ya gotta love it!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I like the colour contrast of the HIDs/regular lights.

You can also do HIDs in the fog lamps as well which I plan to do in the spring...maybe, more important mods to do first. Lowering springs/High Flow Cat.

There is a kit on Ebay for about 70 and is has highs lows and fogs in the ice white colour. I still say HIDs are the way to go. They are the coolest mod I have done so far.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I have been happy with teh lights as they are.
I DO like the look of HIDs though.... For now we stay stock though :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I have been happy with teh lights as they are.
I DO like the look of HIDs though.... For now we stay stock though :thumbs:
......................................:agree:

The SKY has the best non-Hid lights that I have ever had the pleasure to drive with...:thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts