Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I crossed that point on my way to work this morning. Looked at the speedo and the milage caught my eye, 10000.:eek: At this rate I will have close to 20K by the time it is a year old!

Anyone with more than 10K?:confused:

·
Registered
187 Posts
It's possible you will be the only Sky owner to reach 100,000 miles before 5 years on the powertrain warranty! :willy: That's a lot of driving but since it's in a Sky that's not such a bad thing I guess! :dthumbs:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I crossed that point on my way to work this morning. Looked at the speedo and the milage caught my eye, 10000.:eek: At this rate I will have close to 20K by the time it is a year old!

Anyone with more than 10K?:confused:

should hit 11k this week

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'm at 12K here. About to add 600 more this weekend.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I also hit 10K yesterday.....I only did it in 3 months so at the rate im going, I will have 40Ks In on year....I put 60Ks on my Neon last year....I guess its time to start beating up on the neon.

Marco

·
Registered
295 Posts
I drive from Spartanburg, SC to Columbia, SC around 3 days a week. 210 mile round trip. Already did that for a year and a half on my SC2, put 60,000 miles from Aug 04-Dec 05 (going to school at USC for grad work). Now I will be doing that again, this time for Nuclear Engineering. If I keep this Sky, it will have 60k on it by Dec next year. I really really want to trade it for a Redline before then, if I can get one (I'm #4 on list, dealer hasnt even had 1 allocation yet).

·
Registered
225 Posts
damn, i've been driving an '01 wrangler since '01 and i just hit 50,000 last month.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Miles

Boy, I hate to say it, as life was meant to be enjoyed. What good is having something like a Sky if you can't enjoy it? Unfortunately, you are killing the resale value of the car. It might be advisable to keep a beater on the side for rainy days and bad hair days, etc. Even someone's grandparent's car with low miles wouldn't be a bad alternative. Wish you many miles of happy motoring, in any event.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I have 8,800 miles on my Sky. I am told this engine is one designed to take the miles. I hope so since I intend to keep it forever like I have my other cars. :) I just love this car. I love everything about it.:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts