Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to do a thread on constraints and what everyone thinks is the worst to have. I think there is a big three....chrome wheels, Automatic, and red leather.......what do you think is the worst to have of the three......I personally only have the automatic, so I think I am in better shape then most people. I saw some people with all three.....you will be waiting longer........

my worst-

1) red leather
2) chrome (close second)
3) auto

imaged on 3/22

order#GGG-684

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well I was imaged on 01/09.....with red/black leather, chrome wheels,Man trans..And was just shipped on 04/08.....So any constraint is a bad one..:banghead:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I ordered all 3, but I'm willing to take the black leather and polished rim. However I have to have the automatic, that makes it my biggest constraint and it's currently the only thing holding me up.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I ordered the black/red and the chrome wheels. It will be interesting to see when my car get here and see how it compares to everyone else that ordered in mid-March.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
You missed one! Being Canadian! I had a deposit on my car like many others last year and got an image in early January. I even put down more money. Now I watch people jump ahead in line and drive away.:brentil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts