Saturn Sky Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess the life of the forum as we know it was to end on the last day of December 2010. For six years this forum has had the calendar roll over to the next year. It does not now have a 2011 year. Oh holy aztecs Batman. The world as we know it has come to an end. Just so everyone knows, I cannot do Birthday Greetings without a calendar. I am not a mind reader and I sure do not want to stay up till after midnite till they make the calendar. Then I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the first page to get the names of birthdays. I have been aware of this since the week proceding the change over to 2011 but I guess with the Holidays and such someone is asleep at the wheel of this forum.......Skip.....yes admin knows cause I PMed them a couple of times.......:):D:)

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
Oh NO! The SKY is falling...that could be a GOOD THING...we no longer AGE...I am feeling YOUNGER already...thanks for the good news SKIP. Happy New Year. Don't wake the Administrators...SHhhh

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I thought the end of the world was supposed to happen in 2012. :willy::ack::devil::willy:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I thought the end of the world was supposed to happen in 2012. :willy::ack::devil::willy:
As I recall, it ends on the winter solstice, 2012.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Nooooo....Not a Birthday Boycott!!!! :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nooooo....Not a Birthday Boycott!!!! :willy:
Click on quick links and then scroll to the calendar. Click on calendar and what shows up? December of 2010. scroll on down to change the calendar. click on it and you will see 2004 thru 2010 and then nothing.... Mind you I am a smart man but I stopped at reading fricking minds. Until Admins post a new calendar I cannot do BD greetings.....Skip...sorry I do not suffer fools ........:):D:)

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
The ADMINISTRATORS have stated...END OF DAYS as Dec 31, 2010...who r we to argue! I finally understand their reasoning...they did not want to give u "PURPOSE" Skip :lol:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
The ADMINISTRATORS have stated...END OF DAYS as Dec 31, 2010...who r we to argue! I finally understand their reasoning...they did not want to give u "PURPOSE" Skip :lol:
Too late MM! :nono: He's still the Res. Redneck! :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it was the admins way of telling you Mike of Marlboro that it is the end of the forum so that you Mike of Marlboro could not bother the NEWBIES anymore......Skip...how is that for purpose?....MM:):D:)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Click on quick links and then scroll to the calendar. Click on calendar and what shows up? December of 2010. scroll on down to change the calendar. click on it and you will see 2004 thru 2010 and then nothing.... Mind you I am a smart man but I stopped at reading fricking minds. Until Admins post a new calendar I cannot do BD greetings.....Skip...sorry I do not suffer fools ........:):D:)
Skip, Just use last years calendar and move everyone birthday up one day. :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Skip, Just use last years calendar and move everyone birthday up one day. :lol:
I was thinking of that BUTT there are so many newbies added since last year and heaven forbid I offend a newby like MM does...Plus too dang much work. ...Plus the admins need to change out the calendar anyway for events coming up this year......Skip.....:):D:)

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
I think it was the admins way of telling you Mike of Marlboro that it is the end of the forum so that you Mike of Marlboro could not bother the NEWBIES anymore......Skip...how is that for purpose?....MM:):D:)
I have "NO LIFE"....wake up those Administrators....I need PURPOSE! :lol:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I have "NO LIFE"....wake up those Administrators....I need PURPOSE! :lol:
I thought your Purpose was to provide color commentary to the newbies, Skip and Bluestone owners? :lol:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Getting feisty down there in fibland, are we? Z-z-z-z-z-i-n-g. :yesnod:
Eh...been enjoying the good reading on the Sol side...figured I'd spice things up a bit! I've been too quiet lately! :rolleyes:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Checked the Solstice calendar and it too stopped on the last day of December 2010. Seems to me that the owners of these forums would be able to keep up with the times and put down the damn beer and fix the frigging calendar. It has been 6, six, days into the new year and still no reply from any admin types or even a moderator on what is what and iffen they know how to fix a simple calendar. I guess the job should be outsourced to India were things might get done right the first time. Now yall might think it is silly of me to bring this up but when run season starts and yall go to the calendar and it is not there to show the days do not blame me, I just write about all the screw ups of the forum.....Skip....DAY 6 and no calendar. no birthdays and no activities to be posted on the non-existant calendar.......:):D:)....no response by the 10th of January and the Lifetime Birthday Greeter moniker will be no more........:banghead:

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
I am feeling YOUNGER already...but in reality, every time they begin touching the Web...they screw up everything...let sleeping dogs lie.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am feeling YOUNGER already...but in reality, every time they begin touching the Web...they screw up everything...let sleeping dogs lie.
So where are you going to put your runs on. The back of your hand. Then take a picture and use it as your avatar. Has New Jersey gotten to your brain and made it mush Mike?....The calendar is broke and no one gives a siit but me I guess...So quit with the wise ass comments and tell the admin types to get to work to solve the problem......Skip.....letting the redneck show a little

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Skip - I just sent a PM to "Administrator". :confused: Maybe he/she can help? :eek: I hope so! :D

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.