Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome to the club....:cheers:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all.

I also hope this comforts some who just ordered (not deposit) and fear they won't get it for 2 - 3 months. Mine took almost exactly 4 weeks from order to delivery.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
belletire said:
Mine took almost exactly 4 weeks from order to delivery.
That is almost unbelievable...but congrats! :cheers: I ordered in March...still waiting. :banghead: :willy:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
231 Posts
belletire said:
Thanks all.

I also hope this comforts some who just ordered (not deposit) and fear they won't get it for 2 - 3 months. Mine took almost exactly 4 weeks from order to delivery.
what dealer did you go through? I'm at about 4 weeks right now and there's still no VIN.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Remember pictures in three days or the car turns back into a pumpkin.. Just a reminder... Skip... tryin ta be helpful...:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Mallard said:
Well I imaged about the same time as you so hopefully mine's here soon as well! (I went through Southgate)
I went through Southfield... They have been good about follow up emails, etc. But I called them yesterday and left a message for my salesman to call me regarding an order number, still awaiting a call back...:)

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Congrats on your new baby-enjoy the :cool: ride!! Wishing you lots of sunny weather!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thats freakin crazy fast. I'm at 3400 which means I haven't even been built and I was imiged 3/31. Lucky guy, congrats

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats

4 weeks from order to build that is great. Maybe that will become the norm, not that production is ramping up to over 1000 a month. I hope that is the case with the Redline enjoy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts