Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, sounds GREAT TO ME.... i just got off the phone with my dealer dude... Jay.. from Saturn of Rockford. He tells me .. in fact i am # 8 out of 26 to get my car... and he heard through the grapevine that POSSIBLY the first 10 will be delivered end of march or early april.... he says.. DONT QUOTE ME.. but the GM of Saturn of Rockford said he could call the top 10 and tell them that. Where in Ill are you? i am by the nuclear power plant west of rockford. SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
skywatcher said:
Finally, I understand the text colour....
Ouchy....... I love pink..... SkyBaby-07

well, i suppose that could be a part of it.... the power plants have been working here for quite some time. hmmm.. i will work hard to figure this one out.

·
Registered
802 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Ouchy....... I love pink..... SkyBaby-07

well, i suppose that could be a part of it.... the power plants have been working here for quite some time. hmmm.. i will work hard to figure this one out.
Think with head on your right, cypher with the fingers of your third hand.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I suppose you glow in the dark :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
10 cars by the end of April? Sounds really iffy to me. I don't even know many Solstice dealerhsips get that many cars that quickly. I'd expect it to take longer then that to get that many cars.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
brentil said:
10 cars by the end of April? Sounds really iffy to me. I don't even know many Solstice dealerhsips get that many cars that quickly. I'd expect it to take longer then that to get that many cars.

Sounds VERY iffy to me... but, i gotta hope for the best. End of april, probably may is more like it if anything. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
21 Posts
based on "normal" production after start up, med. to large stores should expect 2 skys a month which would realistically put delivery of your car in early summer. doesn't hurt to hope:)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
One question: Has there been anything really "normal" so far?:lol: :lol: :D Most products are real close to hitting the market before even advertised. I ain't the smartest person in the world, but I think marketing really missed the mark on this one. Opinion of course:D

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Gosh...I am so far down the list at my dealer at 2 per month it'll be 2008 before I see mine. :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
450 Posts
:agree: I am number 20 at my dealership! I put my deposit down 12/29...and on 2/01 they deposited the 'deposit'...maybe it is a sign:thumbs:

·
Registered
308 Posts
hey skybaby-07 i am also working with saturn of rockford (my dealer is Jim) and i am #2. i live in wisconsin

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bentley said:
hey skybaby-07 i am also working with saturn of rockford (my dealer is Jim) and i am #2. i live in wisconsin
HOWDY.... NEIGHBOR...... We bought our Vue from Jim.. he is a good guy... Jay was too busy that day.... maybe we will run into eachother at the mall onj the 14th.... SkyBaby-07

1 - 14 of 14 Posts