Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Saturn Sky
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have serched the site for replacement cup holder parts. I have contacted a couple of people making a replacement arm but never got a response. Does anybody know someone that is presently making the replacement arm for the front cup holder? An alternative (that does not cost $150. or more). Thanks.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
In 2/2020, I bought a new replacement arm on eBay, one made by a 3D printer. I have to gently squeeze the assembly as I start to collapse it, but is otherwise fully functional and closes well. The fellow isn't selling them now, but I just asked him if he will be selling them again. It was just over $20 including shipping and sales tax. His eBay name is leighkyroof

This was the picture in his original ad. If you look close, you can see the 3D printer lines

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi. I also ordered the 3D replacement from leighkyroof via eBay in February of last year. His 3D printed part installed with no issues and works as designed. I believe he builds up a specific quantity and sells them on eBay a few times throughout the year. You just have to be patient. He also makes 3D printed seat belt guides for our cars.

·
Registered
2008 Saturn Sky Redline
32 Posts
OK, I have serched the site for replacement cup holder parts. I have contacted a couple of people making a replacement arm but never got a response. Does anybody know someone that is presently making the replacement arm for the front cup holder? An alternative (that does not cost $150. or more). Thanks.
This might be late but someone else on the sky community designed one on tinker cad and shared the design for free, so all you have to do is 3D print it at a library for a small fee.

This is the file: Sky Cup Holder | Tinkercad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts