Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From What I Am Reading And Receiving It Looks Like The Fun Is Fixing To Begin, Clear The Highways The Sky's Are Coming!!!!! Here Is Wishing Everyone There Dream Sky Without Any More Hassles. Is There Anyone In The Whole State Of Texas That Is A Sky Owner, Or Am I The Lone Wolf? Ernest

Now, All I Have To Do Is Wait For Thwe Aura, Which From All Indications Is Also Going To Be A Keeper, I Am #1 On The List Here For it, actually it is for the wife, our pregnant duaghter gets our VUE in June when the granddaughter arrivers. WOO HOO!!!!!
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
From What I Am Reading And Receiving It Looks Like The Fun Is Fixing To Begin, Clear The Highways The Sky's Are Coming!!!!! Here Is Wishing Everyone There Dream Sky Without Any More Hassles. Is There Anyone In The Whole State Of Texas That Is A Sky Owner, Or Am I The Lone Wolf? Ernest

Now, All I Have To Do Is Wait For Thwe Aura, Which From All Indications Is Also Going To Be A Keeper, I Am #1 On The List Here For it, actually it is for the wife, our pregnant duaghter gets our VUE in June when the granddaughter arrivers. WOO HOO!!!!!
CONGRATS ON THE NEWEST ADDITIONS TO YOUR FAMILY... BOTH NEW GRANDBABIES THIS YR..... WTG.. GRANDDAD..... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Ernest said:
From What I Am Reading And Receiving It Looks Like The Fun Is Fixing To Begin, Clear The Highways The Sky's Are Coming!!!!! Here Is Wishing Everyone There Dream Sky Without Any More Hassles. Is There Anyone In The Whole State Of Texas That Is A Sky Owner, Or Am I The Lone Wolf? Ernest
Ernest,

You have to be one of the very first ones here that will probably be driving your car next month. We hope you won't forget us little guys as we wait, wait, wait, deal with dealer BS, and try to figure out what saturn's next move is. Come back and vist us now and then and maybe you could even "feel our pain!"

You lucky dog - you! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ain't going nowhere guys & gals, we are all in this together, and I will be a part of this forum, always. I haven"t got my car yet, I will believe it when I drive offf the dealer lot. Don't write me off because I get my car, I plan to make posts about my evaluations of it. Answer questions you may hasve and participate as I always do. WE are family aren't we? Besides what better way to find about the SKY than first hand. I"ll be here foryou all!:thumbs: :thumbs:

ERNEST:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Ernest....I bet the staff at the Saturn dealership think you are crazy...dropping by or calling everyday :) The staff is probably like...here he comes right on time to check on his SKY!

Oh by the way...my parents(in Austin) said it is cold there in Texas...well it is convertable weather here...suppose to be in the 80's all week in Miami :)...I need my SKY!

Karen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
You know everyone has still along way to go, there are 10,000 Solstices delievered, and many people to this day have not seen one on the road. I have only seen one on the road and people that see me tell me that mine is the first they have seen.
So when you do get your cars they are going to be very rare and I wonder how long it will be before I see a Sky on the Road.

All the best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They probably do, but they are family, just like all yall are. I am there oldest, longest customer, and as:crazy: as I may be, they always come thru for me:thumbs: I am taking home a used 'Vette to play with this week, they are putting it on their used car lot, but I get to drive it for a day or so. :cool:

ERNEST:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Ernest said:
I ain't going nowhere guys & gals, we are all in this together, and I will be a part of this forum, always. I haven"t got my car yet, I will believe it when I drive offf the dealer lot. Don't write me off because I get my car, I plan to make posts about my evaluations of it. Answer questions you may hasve and participate as I always do. WE are family aren't we? Besides what better way to find about the SKY than first hand. I"ll be here foryou all!:thumbs: :thumbs:

ERNEST:thumbs:
That's good to hear Ernest! You will be great at filling us in on all the details. Now I can't wait for YOU to get yours! Hope you have a nice digital for all those nice pictures your gonna take.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
I ain't going nowhere guys & gals, we are all in this together, and I will be a part of this forum, always. I haven"t got my car yet, I will believe it when I drive offf the dealer lot. Don't write me off because I get my car, I plan to make posts about my evaluations of it. Answer questions you may hasve and participate as I always do. WE are family aren't we? Besides what better way to find about the SKY than first hand. I"ll be here foryou all!:thumbs: :thumbs:

ERNEST:thumbs:

So GOOD TO HEAR..... we will be ALL EARS when you get yours....... i am so very excited for you.....:thumbs: .. SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
Take lots and lots of photos, Ernest!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Ernest,,,,post the scheduled pick up time and directions to your dealer and your Texas friends will drive up to wave you on as you pull out of the driveway of the dealer on your maiden voyage. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
bumsky2 said:
Ernest,,,,post the scheduled pick up time and directions to your dealer and your Texas friends will drive up to wave you on as you pull out of the driveway of the dealer on your maiden voyage. :)
Better yet..be at the dealer to be the first to drive the car off of the trailer. There have been may stories about this happening. The latest was an owner was driving and a trailer with new Sol's on it passed him, he turned around and followed the trailer to his dealer, and drove his car off. That is something you would never forget.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
802 Posts
SolSky_Designs said:
Better yet..be at the dealer to be the first to drive the car off of the trailer. There have been may stories about this happening. The latest was an owner was driving and a trailer with new Sol's on it passed him, he turned around and followed the trailer to his dealer, and drove his car off. That is something you would never forget.
I just returned from my dealer. I told them "no matter what time the a truck comes in with one (or more) Sky's - call me!" They said they would, there were two of them present so maybe one of them will remember.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
A friend of mine called me this morning saying on her way to work today, She passed 2(two) car carriers on I-95 Full of SKY's. So perhaps they are on their way!

She's been on the look out for these as well, as I can't quit talking about them either ;)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top