Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got "the" call. Apparently my dealer was informed by the ground transportation company that it should be dropped off late tonight. They are making other stops in the DC area first. They will PDI the car tomorrow morning and then I can go get it! Guess who is going to ride by the dealership tonight???!!! ha ha ha ha. I'm hoping for the small chance that it gets there earlier and they have a chance to PDI the car. If not, tomorrow is great!

the bad news..... no not the weather. They are calling for 68-mid 70s through the weekend.

I'm sick...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Your wait is almost over my friend. Congrat's, I am turning green with envy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
MrJester said:
I just "the" call. Apparently my dealer was informed by the ground transportation company that it should be dropped off late tonight. They are making other stops in the DC area first. They will PDI the car tomorrow morning and then I can go get it! Guess who is going to ride by the dealership tonight???!!! ha ha ha ha. I'm hoping for the small chance that it gets there earlier and they have a chance to PDI the car. If not, tomorrow is great!

the bad news..... no not the weather. They are calling for 68-mid 70s through the weekend.

Hey, nothing wrong with wearing a jacket while you drive :thumbs: Congrats!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yippee! The yellow bird is here! Just don't get put in jail for being at the dealership after hours, and get well soon. I am sick too. Been at the stupid doctor's all day modeling paper suits. I had a saturn security guard tell me he never had to throw people off the lot after hours before the Sky came along.:cheers:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations MrJester - Your canary will be flying high tomorrow.:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
11,446 Posts
<---has mental picture of MrJester sitting at the dealership in the morning, kleanex box in hand, pressed up against the showroom glass chanting "Open, open, open, open" like those Mervyins commercials from a while back.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha ha ha. I wish. I think I may have stept throat. If not, I need to go into the office tomorrow morning to take care of a few things and then off to the dealership.

·
Registered
75 Posts
FInally....Congratulations...make sure you posts some pics. :)

MrJester said:
I just got "the" call. Apparently my dealer was informed by the ground transportation company that it should be dropped off late tonight. They are making other stops in the DC area first. They will PDI the car tomorrow morning and then I can go get it! Guess who is going to ride by the dealership tonight???!!! ha ha ha ha. I'm hoping for the small chance that it gets there earlier and they have a chance to PDI the car. If not, tomorrow is great!

·
Registered
163 Posts
You've waited long enough to have sickness keep you from getting & driving your SKY!! You deserve it!! So, go out and enjoy it! :D

And, of course, get well too!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No strept throat.... just a nasty congestion and cold. I have some meds now from the doctor (I love Nighttime Pediatrics and Adults too) and I'm ready for the car. Unfortunately, I can't get there till about 6 PM tomorrow evening. Then I'm gonna proceed on driving around until shortly have 9 PM and then drive all day Thursday.

It's official.. it arrived at the dealership at 6 PM.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Oooh, congratulations! Having that Sky will make you feel MUCH better ;) Make sure you show us some pix!! Yellow is a great color :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts