337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK PEOPLE....HERE IT IS...

All 505 BLOWN HORSEPOWER of her!

POWERED by a LS1 supercharged PRO-CHARGER

Sublime Green Custom paint

19 inch custom rims

SIDE and FRONT Custom ground effects

YOU KNOW WHAT THE KICKER OF THIS STORY IS?

I'm just kidding with you guys....but come on...I had you guys for a sec!:lol:

I have been waiting for my Sky for so long I have just been playing with images in Photoshop...Anyone else fooling around with Sky images?

While we are waiting on our Skys we should have a contest on who can make the craziest ride!

LETS SEE SOME CRAZY PICS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!:eek:

Lets have some fun...because I can tell you this...It's not fun waiting for my Sky!

Peace,
RedSky

Attachments

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Here is one I had been making for a group out West -- didn't really hear from them after my last attempt at their design but here is one of them that looks about 50% done (the finished product had a lot more add-ons and was a royal blue) but I think I liked this stage of the design the most.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet ride!

MAN...thats sweet.....like what you did with the grill...I'm wondering if somone will offer chrome grill mesh for the SKY like they do with the Solstice....Neil at Kappasphere had mentioned it to me a few weeks back...they may go in that direction...not sure what colors the chrome mesh would look best with.

I hope more pics from members will Follow!

I want to see what kind of artists we have on here!

RedSky:skep:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Here is one I had been making for a group out West -- didn't really hear from them after my last attempt at their design but here is one of them that looks about 50% done (the finished product had a lot more add-ons and was a royal blue) but I think I liked this stage of the design the most.
If anyone ever puts a wing like that on a Sky I may be forced to go visit them and give them a good swift backhand.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
We can all give them one!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
If anyone ever puts a wing like that on a Sky I may be forced to go visit them and give them a good swift backhand.
Yeah definately wasn't in my line up of desired changes, I was just putting together a car as they described it. Somewhere out there however, a civic owner is drooling.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Call me crazy but I was thinking of adding an after market spoiler to mine. However, I'm not looking for anything quite that big. I want something more than a fin but not a wing! LOL

·
Registered
165 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Someone in our area has a black ion with almost exactly that spoiler. Definitely looks better on the SKY. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.