Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The First 1000 Badges are in please PM me for details. I only ordered 25 this first time so "first 25 come first 25 served". If these go and there is a continued interest expressed I will look into ordering some more. Some want more than one that is fine I am not restricting anyone and I am not trying to make money on these just cover my costs for the badges and shipping. :thumbs:

I attached a photo of the new badges for you to view as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have recieved a lot PMs with of questions about customizing the badges. I only ordered them like you seen in the picture because:
1. I like the simplistic yet informative design.
2. When mass producing it is difficult to make them detailed for each person.
If there are anymore questions please feel free to PM me. I am down to about 18 badges. :brentil:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Found two of these in the center storage when I bought my Sky the other day. Anybody have recommendations for where to mount them in the cockpit? Pics?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Those look mighty nice ! ! !

The Solstice First 1000 was based on the first thousand "customer order salable Solstice", as mentioned in message A Page A Day Keeps The Winter Away
This excluded for instance salable cars ordered by dealers or cars for stock GM decided they need.
Therefore, and because of mules and test cars, over 700 Solstice where built before the First 1000.

What do you guys count as the First 1000 Saturn Sky's ?

·
Registered
18,025 Posts
Those look mighty nice ! ! !

The Solstice First 1000 was based on the first thousand "customer order salable Solstice", as mentioned in message A Page A Day Keeps The Winter Away
This excluded for instance salable cars ordered by dealers or cars for stock GM decided they need.
Therefore, and because of mules and test cars, over 700 Solstice where built before the First 1000.

Depends who GM invited to that SPECIAL PARTY that GM invited the first 1000 Solstice owners. Forgot where it was held...can someone chime in. One of the Solstice was a giveaway on Trump's TV program

·
Super Moderator
6,454 Posts
Speaking as one guy, this is the first reference I have ever seen about a "First 1000" Sky, so I don't think that the concept actually exists.

That said, the first 1000 would logically be the first 1000 VINs, in my opinion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts