Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's us! We are the members of a very exclusive club :grouphug:. In Canada I will be one of 450. We will be the first to own this amaizing car. I can't believe it. I am going to own a Kool car. People are going to look at me in my Sky and go that car is way to kool :cool: for that guy. :lol:

Eat your heart out! I wish that would fit on a licence plate!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I used to have a Honda S2000 (r.i.p.) and we would get together for scenic drives, wine tasting etc.. I hope to have the same get togethers in Ohio soon!! :cool:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
rick112 said:
Eat your heart out! I wish that would fit on a licence plate!:thumbs:
How about ETYRHTOT?? Only works if you have at least 8 letters allowed-may be a stretch to decipher-but a good conversation-starter:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
NCBlue said:
How about ETYRHTOT??
As a clinician, that sounds too reminiscent of a red blood cell disorder… Otherwise, it’s great!
:lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
SaturnSkyDude said:
I used to have a Honda S2000 (r.i.p.) and we would get together for scenic drives, wine tasting etc.. I hope to have the same get togethers in Ohio soon!! :cool:
Whats the rip story? Got a little too happy with the gas? Boy wasn't as frisky as you thought it was? What?
Ye shall be healed of your momentary indescresion through admitment, Ah men.

·
Registered
38 Posts
SaturnSkyDude said:
Were you on S2KI.com? I totally agree about the drives and stuff. That was an amazing owner community. I hope this place goes that direction (without some of the immaturity of the later members).

Fall colors....we definately need to have a Sky/Solstice Fall Colors run!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts