Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It pains me (literally) so announce that I am putting 'the little car' up for sale. My back issues make the car tough to drive. It's been a fabulous 9 year run.

Our club, WCKCC, started out as a 'car club' but quickly turned into a group of friends who drive cool cars.

We'll still stick our noses into WCKCC doings and just might 'happen' to show up at some point on runs. We will still open 'Disneyland North' for a holiday party or two.

·
Registered
17,339 Posts
It pains me (literally) so announce that I am putting 'the little car' up for sale. My back issues make the car tough to drive. It's been a fabulous 9 year run.

Our club, WCKCC, started out as a 'car club' but quickly turned into a group of friends who drive cool cars.

We'll still stick our noses into WCKCC doings and just might 'happen' to show up at some point on runs. We will still open 'Disneyland North' for a holiday party or two.
Sorry...u cannot sell that car. We were both born the same day, Vin#1414...just the way it is. Take 2 Alleve and remember the smiles. Can I become an honorary member of WCKCC....I want a T SHIRT...perhaps.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update

It didn't take long - the little car is going to a new home tomorrow. Sad to see it go but the people we met because of this car mean a lot to us.
:cool:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Bad backs suck!

It didn't take long - the little car is going to a new home tomorrow. Sad to see it go but the people we met because of this car mean a lot to us.
:cool:
Pete and Niles, the cars may come and go but the friendships should remain intact if everyone makes the effort. I reached out to Mike and Irene on our Sacramento Auto Museum run and they were happy to join their old WCKCC friends. Glad the Disneyland North Christmas Party will continue. :cheers:

Back joint narrowing has caused pinched nerves since January, and I'm concerned that PT treatment has not made the leg pain much better. But we are committed to attending the Pacific North Coast Nationals next month. We'll see how that goes with my back.

Bwana's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts