Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Dear god I want that white setup but don't want to pay the extra $80 and however much extra on the intake to get it. :banghead:
The white powdercoat option is a $35 option on the site, unless I am reading it wrong :confused:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I looked at that after I posted. It is on the Intake, but the intercooler piping says $80.

It's so pretty though. :D

I'm working on ordering an Intercooler and Piping.
HAHN seems to be the only ones with a BOV set up that I could find. :banghead:

I've looked at your Piping and Synapse but there's no option for a BOV flange other than coming WITH the BOV and I don't want to have to get it welded and cut right after I get it and ruin the powder coat.

·
Vendor
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I looked at that after I posted. It is on the Intake, but the intercooler piping says $80.

It's so pretty though. :D

I'm working on ordering an Intercooler and Piping.
HAHN seems to be the only ones with a BOV set up that I could find. :banghead:

I've looked at your Piping and Synapse but there's no option for a BOV flange other than coming WITH the BOV and I don't want to have to get it welded and cut right after I get it and ruin the powder coat.
We can weld on the BOV flange for you and then have them sent out for powdercoat, we do it all the time. Shoot me a PM, shoot an email or give a call and we can get you taken care of with the BOV and the intake. If you are doing the intake and the charge tubes white at the same time I can check to see if we can do better on the powdercoat. The powdercoater though does not shoot white often and you have to clean everything really well when doing white, otherwise it gets little speckles in it, so it takes them awhile to get everything cleaned up just to switch to white.

Hope that helps,
Dave

·
Premium Member
5,299 Posts
My powder coater would rather shoot me than white!!!! I did it on the kitchen framing of my off road trailers. He absolutely drug it out to the last second, then bitched about it the whole time!! But it sure looks good!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Haha, my Uncle is a professional painter and body repair guy at a shop. I asked him last night how bad white was and he proceeded to gripe for about 20 minutes on how much of a pain in the ass it is to clean everything to prepare to spray white. :lol:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts