Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hi Robert,
I am having lunch with Malboro Mike on monday and will talk to him about the new windresistor. The orginal design is fine with me. Have you started on the crests for mine? Keep up the wonderful art work.
Bill:) :cheers:
YES your custom 2 crest design will be done this coming week. I will keep you posted thanks!

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Also, because it is placed closer to the cockpit (actually, inside the cockpit), there is less opportunity for wind to wrap around behind the headrest and back in through the middle. I put my hand behind my headrest and there was a lot of wind back there.

One other thing. Will you be able to illuminate this? If you added an LED bar to the bottom of this, it might not look very good (since this one is not burried inside the trunk). If you can't illuminate this one, that might help people make up their mind.

I am excited to get ahold of one of these. Your products are great, and customer service is even better.
YES It has a space laser cut out to fit the light strip perfectly! You will not see the LED bulbs just the illumination on the etching and the edge it self.

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I have these same concerns:
I held off buying a windstrictor because I donot want to disturb the inners of the trunk area cavity! So this is a windstrictor I would definitely be interested in! :thumbs:
Cool, that is one reason I came out with this new design. There is absolutely no signs of the first version causing any problems what so ever it is only an
8th of an inch thick, but there are still some people that don't like the idea of it mounting there for some reason so the new design should be perfect for everyone.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Out of curiosity, are you trying to help Robert sell his product with your sarcasm? If a question is asked that may have already been answered, and you feel it is bothersome, don't answer it. Not everyone spends all day on this forum and by some remote chance, may have missed it the first time around.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Out of curiosity, are you trying to help Robert sell his product with your sarcasm? If a question is asked that may have already been answered, and you feel it is bothersome, don't answer it. Not everyone spends all day on this forum and by some remote chance, may have missed it the first time around.
Huh? Were you talking to me? You might consider quoting whatever post you are referring to for clarity purposes. :confused: Interesting first post at any rate. Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Heck of a first post, have no idea what you are talking about. Plaese clarify.......However welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
80 Posts
lighted is good

How about one like this made by Robel on our SSR fanatic forum? I bet he could make a nice one for you guys. He is a terrific machinist and his wife owns a sky. Mine light up at night too, but in red. Looks awesome. Easy installation instructions....pretty much moron proof.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sorry, the comment was meant for Marlboro Mike. :jester:
Get used to his snide remarks, he's from Jersey: If you are ordering a Bluestone, don't ask him your opinion. He likes to bash the color. OMG, Mike!! Please don't start up on this color again!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: BTW, welcome to the forum, you better get a thick skin. Some are not so nice here and you can't take it personally. The "opinionated" one's think their opinions are law.

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
How about one like this made by Robel on our SSR fanatic forum? I bet he could make a nice one for you guys. He is a terrific machinist and his wife owns a sky. Mine light up at night too, but in red. Looks awesome. Easy installation instructions....pretty much moron proof.
I also have a SSR version of the Illuminated WR that I came out with long before any one else did. I was one of the very first to come out with the acrylic wind deflectors and the first ever to add lighting and etching to them and market them, now I see others are starting to make them as well. I have not yet released many of the designs due to the work involved in keeping up with all the SKY and SOL sales. I do not want to take away from the time and attention to detail that it takes to meet every SKY owners need at this point. I have many other WR's that I have not yet started mass production for. I will be releasing the other versions for the other roadsters soon. If any one wants to make one for the SKY then I will have some competition but it wont be easy to meet or beat my laser cut, laser etched quality or live up to the reputation I have worked so hard to build at this point. Good Luck!

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
No need to be apologetic to members who wish to purchase another product. Those of us who have done business with u know your workmanship and art. If they can find a better piece of art...good luck to them.

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
the first time around...the second time around...the third time around...it keeps going around...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Before this thread degrades any more, let's try to stay on topic a bit. Good natured ribbing and even well-placed sarcasm is normal - but let's not descend into name calling, personal slams and the like.
This thread stands but let's steer it to the middle of the road a bit. OK?
:thumbs:

·
Registered
59 Posts
All this bickering and pooh flinging and is really fun, but

I still don't see a price for the new restrictor or a spot to order it on the website.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts