Saturn Sky Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
:angel: I just got of the phone with Robert. PLEASE,I don't kow how to stress this fact to all of you on the IMPORTANCE of this news. Robert is back in the hospital in Dallas.[Baylor] He told me there is a 95% chance he will need a liver transplant, they have done two different biopesies on his liver and anly have come up with more findings. Robert really called to ask me to tell the people [ 3 of 55 ] that did not get their WR by Xmas. He Will have me drive to dallas to it to you. Please be understanding as Robert was in the hospital on Xmas and through his birthday. All the whinning :nono: :boxing: and fussin:cryin: :yesnod: really put alot of undo stress on this person:barf: Please keep Robert and his family in your prayers and let him get back on his feet again. PLEASE! We all want him to get fast ,thats the most important thing right now. If I can help you in any way please call and leave a message and I will make sure that Robert gets it just as soon as his Doctor ok's them. 903-453-5455 Thanks for being so understanding and hope you have a great New Year,,, Roberts new messaging person.
Not sure if I'm one of the three. His last email to me (from the hospital!) said that mine was done. Please do tell him to NOT concern himself with me, but with his health. Please also tell him that I have been praying specifically for him as often as I think of him.

Thank you so much.

--Chemist (first post over here on the Sky forum, I'm a regular across the way on the Solstice side)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome Chemist...Skip...:)
Thanks, Skip. I've been lurking a while, just now posting.

--Chemist (Have a Sky owner just a block away. We've waved, but not yet met.)

·
Vendor
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Thanks, Skip. I've been lurking a while, just now posting.

--Chemist (Have a Sky owner just a block away. We've waved, but not yet met.)
Chemist pls add images lager for the from or send me a like I love the desigh we did for you. Im doing okay but not getting better yet

thank you guys so much for your prayers and support feel free to come by and see our work at our store front in Dallas

God bless

61 - 65 of 65 Posts