Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK ALL...... I JUST GOTTA SAY THIS...... I HAVE CALLED THAT DAMN NUMBER SEVERAL TIMES... get different information EACH AND EVERY TIME..... well.... my husband called our SALES MANAGER.... at our dealership... he said... TELL TERI THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME SO MUCH INFORMATION.. I WILL LOOK INTO IT RIGHT NOW..... well , within a half hour our GENERAL MANAGER called my husband back.. and said... DO NOT CALL THE 800 NUMBER..... THAT NUMBER IS FOR POST SALES VEHICLES ONLY...... THEY DO NOT HAVE ACCURATE PRODUCTION VEHICLE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!! their computer systems automatically update the POST SALES INFO...... BUT....... THE PRODUCTION END OF IT MAY NOT GET UPDATED BUT ONCE A MONTH.... you may get lucky and the person you speak with.... actually just got an update.. but..... IF YOU WERE STANDING THERE RIGHT BEHIND 3 COMPS... THEY WOULD HAVE DIFFERENT INFO ON THEM..... UGH... DONT KILL YOURSELF WORRYING OVER WHAT THE 800 NUMBER TELLS YOU.... IT IS MORE THAN LIKELY NOT ACCURATE...... SO.... save yourself a bit of panic... and... confusion... and.. JUST DONT CALL.... rely on your GM.. or SM....to get your information... after he did call the numbers that only they have.... MY BLACK CAR... HAS BEEN MADE AND IS EITHER WAITING TO BE PICKED UP AND BROUGHT TO ROCKFORD.. OR IT IS IN TRANSIT...... EITHER WAY... WHEN I CALLED THAT STUPID NUMBER YESTERDAY.. THE LADY TRIED TO CONVINCE ME THAT IT WASNT EVEN MADE YET... AND THE DATE MY BABY WAS ACTUALLY BORN.. WAS..... 2/22/06..... just DONT CALL THEM..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
6 Posts
p

I've recently joined this forum and was excited to see the information about the phone number to call and the codes and what they mean. By the way, mine hasn't even been ordedr so I'm months away but I'm sure learning a lot from everyone like yoursef. Thanks. I know yu'll let us know when yours arrives.

Bob

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BOBS SKY said:
p

I've recently joined this forum and was excited to see the information about the phone number to call and the codes and what they mean. By the way, mine hasn't even been ordedr so I'm months away but I'm sure learning a lot from everyone like yoursef. Thanks. I know yu'll let us know when yours arrives.

Bob
Well... we got the call today... actually my husband did.... MY INVOICE IS IN....... OK.... NOW... WHO CAN TELL ME .. WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAR??? SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Well... we got the call today... actually my husband did.... MY INVOICE IS IN....... OK.... NOW... WHO CAN TELL ME .. WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAR??? SkyBaby-07
I got your damn car and ya tant gonna get it. Thar ya be agettin all riled up over a dang auto. Lil darlin slow down. Now you and I know it will take sum breathin and such fir yoin ta collect them wits an ask nicely fir that thar auto. Now say it PLEEEAAASSSEEE. and that ya be.....Skip...atryin times ahead.....:willy: :willy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts