Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seems like the most appropriate place for this thread. As some of you know I recently got my hardtop from Norm.

Since getting there top and moving to Tampa FL I have a renewed interest of completing the swap. So much so that a few other parts arrived this week.

These may be big and important parts, but many more are needed. Like another one of the last pictures... So, I am doing YouTube, instagram, Facebook, and build threads to try and keep my interest up on this project. I have a long history of starting projects then losing interest. So hopefully doing all of that and feedback from everyone will keep me going. It will be a fun car once completed. So please feel free to give feedback. Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow, that looks totally different. Please post more pictures from the front and sides. Looks like you have the front end off too?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that looks totally different. Please post more pictures from the front and sides. Looks like you have the front end off too?

I have the front end completely torn apart right now. Heck it's still in Kansas along with the hood. I'll get more pictures today after the wife goes to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts