Saturn Sky Forum banner

When will the first forum member take delivery?

• Week os Sept. 4th

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Week of Sept. 11th

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Week of Sept. 18th

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Week of Sept. 25th

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Week of Oct. 2nd

Votes: 3 5.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Redlines have officialy shipped, when will the first forum member get to sit in thier new ride.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Now that Redlines have officialy shipped, when will the first forum member get to sit in thier new ride.

They haven't shipped yet the way I'm reading it. The letter said released for shipping. Meaning they passed QC inspection.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
They haven't shipped yet the way I'm reading it. The letter said released for shipping. Meaning they passed QC inspection.
:agree: :agree: But they will probably start the 6th or thereabouts I would think, IMO. I am just glad the QC hold is off, the rest is downhill:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Ernest is going to take home Mayhem in time for Texas Motor Speedway this weekend. :thumbs:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think all hell's gonna break loose within 10 days. When it happens it will be like the first 1k Solstices last year and that was something to witness. Fasten your seatbelts quickly!:lol:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I think all hell's gonna break loose within 10 days. When it happens it will be like the first 1k Solstices last year and that was something to witness. Fasten your seatbelts quickly!:lol:
Birdliver there are GXP'S their to be shipped also. You should get your GXP pretty fast it's only going by truck.

And as long as it's the early build Red Lines that came off hold that are being shipped Pitcom should have his first.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Personally I think it will be some "sleeper" out there who's been lurking in the shadows like a tiger waiting to pounce! I am having too much fun in my new Sky to worry about a Redline at the moment, heck I'm only on day 4!! It's already more fun than I'm allowed:D
If Ernest wins this race then by golly he better go buy a Lotto ticket right the heck now! GO ERNEST!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Personally I think it will be some "sleeper" out there who's been lurking in the shadows like a tiger waiting to pounce! I am having too much fun in my new Sky to worry about a Redline at the moment, heck I'm only on day 4!! It's already more fun than I'm allowed:D
If Ernest wins this race then by golly he better go buy a Lotto ticket right the heck now! GO ERNEST!!!:thumbs:
It isn't looking to good, Mayhem was still Bayed 4b00 as of today's date:banghead:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts