Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My freind in the office has a 2006 m roadster and the acceleration in my redline feels the same . If you know the M you'll be impressed The engine in the M sounds much more like a racecar
but I have 40 K left in my account so who cares !!!!

The redline tracks like its on rails and the turbo makes a really cool sound when you get on it . Its fast ... real fast . I no longer care about my leather my xm my onstar my roof bullshit My Black headlights vs chrome my alloys vs chrome . All I want to do is drive this all day all night stopping only for food and sleep .

Its worth the wait
Gary

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I can hardly leave my Fast Enough Sky alone. From what you all say a Redline would have me unemployed, divorced, and flat slap wildeyed crazy. Thanks for sharing your fun so I can keep my job, my house, my marriage and afford gas to drive too much as it is! :lol:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Sounds like the perfect car for a retired guy!

:devil: :driving:

·
Registered
33 Posts
The redline tracks like its on rails and the turbo makes a really cool sound when you get on it . Its fast ... real fast .
Its worth the wait
Gary
I love the Redline as much as the next guy, but to say it's "real fast" strikes me as funny. I wonder how you would discribe the speed of my WRX which is even faster than the redline. There are many other cars out there that are much faster (SRT-4, WRX, STi, EVO). Don't think you can beat the world, just keep everything into perspective. :cheers:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I love the Redline as much as the next guy, but to say it's "real fast" strikes me as funny. I wonder how you would discribe the speed of my WRX which is even faster than the redline.
The WRX is faster with 230hp 235tq, 300lbs more weight and a high 14 second timeslip? :confused: Wanna race? I'll even leave my top down. If you're modded there's always my crappy old Eagle over there gathering dust...

For a stock roadster the Redline is very quick. Most other stock roadsters don't even compare. Although the high performance AWD turbo cars are quicker and more expensive I'd say as far as roadsters go nothing can compare.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The WRX is faster with 230hp 235tq, 300lbs more weight and a high 14 second timeslip? :confused: Wanna race?
FYI: The 06 WRX run high 13's not high 14's. Here's proof:
This guy ran a 13.7 and 13.9 completely stock.
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=979781

Don't forget we are all wheel drive so our 60ft and 1/8mile time are making up for our weight. My 02 WRX ran 14.2 completely stock and runs a 13.8 right now with just exhaust. Not to mention Car and Driver ran a 14.1 here:
http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/3615/two-against-one-page3.html

Inwo,
I'm not saying the WRX is fast, I just know what it can beat and what it can't beat. I was really just pointing out the term "REAL FAST". I guess that is a relative term, but to say a car that runs 14.0-14.3 is real fast is kinda funny because 14's feel slow to me after riding in my friends 11 sec Atom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts