Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
The first thing that comes to my mind is Power Ranger Car ... I guess it looks robotic. (or Lego) :lol:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Wow that's FUGLY.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks like they gave one of the gorilla's that work on their design team a scalpel, sand paper and some blue putty,.. then gave him a few months to be creative and design this ride.:willy:

It's Bugly and Fugly all in one :brentil:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
sky_vue said:
Funny look at a car with the same moniker.

Russian "Sky"
LOL kind of looks like a Fiero Kit car, and they had nothing but straight edges to do the designing with....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
NO. We forgot to sell them the machine that does smooth edges. Someone tell Clinton he screwed up in his administration for not selling that technology to the Russkies.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skip said:
NO. We forgot to sell them the machine that does smooth edges. Someone tell Clinton he screwed up in his administration for not selling that technology to the Russkies.

Why do we have to turn it into some political debate. Plus everyone knows it's Halliburton that sold them the technology.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Skip said:
As long as we keep the technology of curved lines to ourselves (and the Japanese and Italians and Chinese) maybe we can stay ahead of them in the space race...oops, they can launch to the ISS, we can't.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Made by SCION

Are you sure it is Russian and not Japanese? Looks like it was built by Scion when they learned about boxes, rectangles and now, the triangle.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think it looks a bit like a Cadillac XLR. Anyway, its interesting, and think about what they have to work with. Probably can't produce anything but flat metal. It's sure as hell better than a Lada.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts