Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I finally did the one thing my husband requested before the SKY arrives. I sold my '69 Dodge Charger. She hasn't been driven in 15 years, but I always had hopes of restoring her back to her former glory. I even had a garage built just for her. But when I fell in love with the SKY, I knew the Bat's (Bat Out Of Hell) days were numbered. At least the guy who bought her seems like a real MOPAR guy and wants to restore her, not cut her up for parts.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I know the feeling. I told my wife I would sell my jetski so there would be room in the garage. It has now been washed and waxed. I"m putting a new battery in it this week.

Brandon

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When we rolled the Charger out to the driveway my husband thought that garage looked empty so he moved his bike over there. I told him not to get too comfortable!

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I have a Miata, You may have made a mistake...I can't stand mine....Seal9

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Oh do I know what your talking about

I am going to have to sell my 1967 Chevy Impala convertable, Irmine white with black top and interior.

I figure I just cant have that and a Sky, when would I drive, which one???

So my baby is going on the selling block, will miss her BIG TIME

Kimberly

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
MrJester said:
I know the feeling. I told my wife I would sell my jetski so there would be room in the garage. It has now been washed and waxed. I"m putting a new battery in it this week.

Brandon

UGH.:banghead: ... BUILD ANOTHER STORAGE AREA.... :banghead: ... wow... or add on to the garage... never sell the JETSKI... they are WAY toooo fun.... SkyBaby-07

1 - 7 of 7 Posts