Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the crazyest call today. I was at work and suddely i get a call that i didn't recognise so i let my vociemail pick it up. I then listen to the message and I hear, "Hello Chris, this is Suzie from Saturn of Pleasenton, (a dealer I once sent an email to but got no response), are you still interested in ordering the SKY, please call me ASAP." So I called her, she said that she had an image and that all the peopel on the list kept wanting to hold off or have automatics. So she was fed up of calling all these people and decided to call someone she was sure wanted one, ME!! I placed my order over the phone right then and there. It was like a dream, I couldn't beleave it was happening. She was literally puting it into the system as I ordred.

I got Silver Pearl, Manual, LSD, 6 disc stereo, XM radio, Red/black leather. It was awesome.

I don't know if it was just coiencidce or not, but i talked to the Regional Manager not more then 2 hours prior. Either way my worries are over, I don't care if it takes 2 months before I see it, I know its on its way and thats all that matters. Plus she was so nice, she showed me that there actually is a good side to Saturn. I am getting it at MSRP, no dealer add ons, it is just how it should be.

Needless to say I have started to draft a letter detailing this whole experence for me, it can only help Saturn correct some mistakes and help out future prosepective buyers.

I'M FINALLY PART OF THE "ORDERED" CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome to the club (those that have graduated from waiting for an image, to waiting for our cars).:cheers:

Someone up above decided to smile on you!:angel:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:cheers: THAT is persiverence! I'm glad you have your image.
It is funny :lol: how another 2 2 1/2 months doesn't seem that long when you see that Order ID near your name.:cool:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Good deal, ruledawg! :thumbs: Now the REAL waiting begins. :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
450 Posts
you got a call that early in the morning! (4:49am) just joking! I just placed my order on March 14th...I feel like my dealership is a little behind on the whole placing orders! They don't have their demo yet...and they have no idea when they are getting it in.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Way to go, now the real waiting game begins. Like us, you will want to call the dealer everyday for an update :lol: . Keep us posted and congrats :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That is great Dawg! I got moved up the list because some folks didn't want to buy without seeing. Maybe the lack of photos will prevent others from ordering too?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Way to go, now the real waiting game begins. Like us, you will want to call the dealer everyday for an update :lol: . Keep us posted and congrats :thumbs:
HOWDY... BABY..... i sure could use some of that.. VITAMEATAVEGIMIN..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
HOWDY... BABY..... i sure could use some of that.. VITAMEATAVEGIMIN..... SkyBaby-07
Ill send ya some, but you will return the unused when your baby gets here, youll be going so fast and so long, we wont hear from you.... lol :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Ill send ya some, but you will return the unused when your baby gets here, youll be going so fast and so long, we wont hear from you.... lol :lol:

I will DRIVE IT TO YA..... would love to see arizona again.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
I will DRIVE IT TO YA..... would love to see arizona again.... SkyBaby-07
Well come on darling, your always welcome here :thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts