Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever noticed that before a movie comes out there is a big ad campaign, then the movie opens in theaters and for a couple of weeks it rakes in millions and the ads slow down.... then the numbers drop at the box office and suddenly the commercials start up.....seen several sky ads on TV last couple of days......same pattern? Sky orders slowing..?:cool:

·
Registered
804 Posts
No, orders are not slowing...just the hype. How much can you push for a single car that is sold out?
Saturn is changing the ad campaigns to include all the new cars in their line up now.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree...but my fear is the "bandwagon syndrome"

But hey what can you do....this car is hot and it would be sour grapes to want this car all to myself... the new people coming onboard are potential new Sky pals but still............ok I need my sky soon. :cool:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think the commericals are a good thing.........

Just last night I was showin off my baby at a cruise-in here in town. Mind you there are some damn fine vintage muscle cars, crusiers and roadsters in premium showroom / museum condition at this event.

I got a small group of interested people that asked me questions about my SKY. (2) comments made the most:

(1) Kinda looks like a batmobile
(2) I have seen the commercials, but this is the first I have seen in person, commercial doesn't do this justice.

I think the commericals help the public know better what's out there....if they were a fan of the car its not because of the commericals.

Besdies, the more fans of the cars, the better we look driven'm:driving:

·
Registered
804 Posts
I agree. I have been in 2 parades and 1 car show now and people have been going bonkers over the car. I answer so many questions and get asked if I work for Saturn due to the fact I actually have a Sky and know so much about them. Of course I don't work for Saturn, but ove the last couple years, I have gotton to know the Sky very well.
I have even had a couple people ask to buy the car from me as they didn't want to wait to get one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts