Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the Saturn torch was passed today... from the 1994 SC2 (may she be overheating and happy in heaven) to the 2007 Sky.

I picked her up this afternoon on what may have been the best weather of the year in Northern Virginia. She is silver graphite and man does she drive smooth...

More to come soon! But here is some tidbits for now...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
That color is KILLER!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: LOVE IT!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
274 Posts
gratz man!!!!!!!! YUUUUUUUUUUUJJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUU broda!

oh man .... everyone is getting theirs and still my dealer says 10 more days for mine (suppose to be the demo)

but good to see that they are getting delivered!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Awww 1994SC2 Congrats man maybe mine will be soon since we pretty much ordered at same time and we are close to each other :cheers: Ah I see you went to Chic-Fil-A in Reston, very popular place when I workded there a few months back LOL. Enjoy man and thanks for the great pics!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am so excited the first sky arrived in Idaho today, it is black beautiful car now I really want mine. It has the rear spoiler on it and it really looks sharp. I was # 3 on the list and was bumped to 2.

silver pearl
black interior leather
chrome wheels
monsoon radio
spoiler
mud flaps

ordered 3/18/06
imaged 3/27/06
030 3/30/06

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Color

That color DOES look good - I think I may have to scratch the Silver Pearl of my list off possibilites. Need to see a Bluestone before I decide.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
She's gorgeous. Have a great time. Maybe we'll pass each other when you're in the Carlisle area.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mine is Silver Graphite with black interior. All of the options, and I live in the DC area too. Twins!! People have stopped me all day to compliment the car. The graphite does contrast the chrome and it looks great. ENJOY:cheers:

·
Registered
357 Posts
What a great looking car! (I'm biased b/c I too ordered Silver Graphite) I can't wait to get mine... still at 030 with no TPW yet :confused: That color witht he chrome trim looks great together. Can't wait to get mine!!! :willy:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
More Fun!

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS!!!!

Who's Sol? Some guy who saw me at Chipotle (my first stop as promised in this thread ) and he flipped out and had to put them side by side... after offering me his wife and keys for mine I think he declared a winner.

Okay heres some more fun pics... I plan to add some of the gauges at night!

And I had to be cocky now that I think im hot ish with my new sky...

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
GMguy74 said:
What a great looking car! (I'm biased b/c I too ordered Silver Graphite) I can't wait to get mine... still at 030 with no TPW yet :confused: That color witht he chrome trim looks great together. Can't wait to get mine!!! :willy:
:agree:

Mines a graphite as well, or will be that is. Best pictures yet of the colors. Thanks for taking them :thumbs: and congrats.:cheers:

Now ..... what to do about this pool???:drool:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Now those are photo's. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
:cheers: Boy, that is great and really shows the difference in the Sky and Sol, and it becomes even more obvious we have made the right choice:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
TexSon said:
:cheers: Boy, that is great and really shows the difference in the Sky and Sol, and it becomes even more obvious we have made the right choice:thumbs:
What grabbed me (and thank you for the pics!!) was that the SKY looks so much lower and wider than the Sol....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yes, when you put them side by side you can really see how DIFFERENT the Sky and Sol are... I am so glad I am getting a Sky!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts