Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woodbridge, VA received 2 SKY's today, but neither was mine :banghead: They received a white one with ***tan (CORRECTION, SORRY!!) top*** and a blue one with tan top. They both looked really nice and I will post pics later! FYI: Not sure who may be on list (or not on the list) for those but the VINS were white: 215 and blue: 882. Still waiting for mine... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and some exciting good news there was a red one (chrome wheels and black top) on the back of the truck that left out of Woodbridge going northbound Rt1 for one of you lucky bastards in VA or MD :cheers:

I tried to get VIN but it was way up on top of truck!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
OK... I WILL TAKE THE WHITE ONE........ lolol...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Woodbridge, VA received 2 SKY's today, but neither was mine :banghead: They received a white one with black top and a blue one with tan top. They both looked really nice and I will post pics later! FYI: Not sure who may be on list (or not on the list) for those but the VINS were white: 215 and blue: 882. Still waiting for mine... :rolleyes:
Sorry buddy! I can't believe they got two and neither were your ride! I know thats driving you nuts. It must have been cool to see those colors though, the pics should be interesting.

VIN 215 may be the record for lowest reported VIN too! (Are we going in reverse now?)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well hey there is some good news of this :cheers: I can have mine now the second it comes in and no showroom floor thank God! They stated the white one was no ones as of yet so they will use that as showroom model.

·
Registered
304 Posts
tiger20005 said:
They both looked really nice and I will post pics later!
Yes, please post some pics of the white one. Have not seen any close-up of it yet. Still have time to change my order.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Well hey there is some good news of this :cheers: I can have mine now the second it comes in and no showroom floor thank God! They stated the white one was no ones as of yet so they will use that as showroom model.
I WANT THE WHITE ONE... I WANT IT........... ugh... TIGER... DID I MENTION... I WILL TAKE THE WHITE ONE????? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure SKYBABY!!! You want my salesman's number? I'll PM you...

Also I will post all pics I have but please don't hate me because a) I am not a photographer and b) it was hard as heck to even get close bc there were like 40 people near them all the time. It was a zoo! I will post what I have later this afternoon.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Sure SKYBABY!!! You want my salesman's number? I'll PM you...

Also I will post all pics I have but please don't hate me because a) I am not a photographer and b) it was hard as heck to even get close bc there were like 40 people near them all the time. It was a zoo! I will post what I have later this afternoon.
Yep.... PLEASE PM ME....... but, can you first find out if it is AVAILABLE..... at all?... or are they keeping it for the.... FLOOR MODEL???? what options does it have???? any clue?????? ugh..... just like a girl.. gotta know EVERYTHING.... ty...SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
SkyBaby said:
I WANT THE WHITE ONE... I WANT IT........... ugh... TIGER... DID I MENTION... I WILL TAKE THE WHITE ONE????? SkyBaby-07
Is that so you can splash a little red on it and make it PINK?:confused: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
TexSon said:
Is that so you can splash a little red on it and make it PINK?:confused: :lol:
GREAT IDEA..... i bet i could do that... OMG.... pink thin stripes would look AWESOME.. ON WHITE.... wow.. and maybe a little purple mixed in... WOW.... hmmmm..... hubby already thinks i am nuts..... i am going to go out to the garage soon and tell him about this...... HE WILL JUST.....--->:banghead: SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
18,031 Posts
You are big...push them aside...take those pics...Have to see what the white one looks like...the only color we r missing...thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay make you ALL a deal! I will go down to the dealer again this afternoon and get REALLY great pics of it just to make sure I get every angle you guys want. I will post them when I get home around 5:30pm today. White looks great btw (thought I'd never say that about a white car). The blue was awesome too! Hell let's just face it, the car looks great in any color (so not so much the color but the design of the car)!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Oh and some exciting good news there was a red one (chrome wheels and black top) on the back of the truck that left out of Woodbridge going northbound Rt1 for one of you lucky bastards in VA or MD :cheers:

I tried to get VIN but it was way up on top of truck!
WHAAAT? LOSER! You should have jumped onto the back of the truck to check the VIN#!!!!
I am only kidding.....:lol: :lol: :lol: (about the loser part) WHy you not jump on truck?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
haha well I actually was trying but the GM told me no and smacked my hand and said "That's a bad sky owner NO!" I tucked my tail and ran away :D Here are 6 pics I got but again not the best of pictures.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/tiger20005/DVC00011.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/tiger20005/DVC00010.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/tiger20005/DVC00009.jpg

Red SKY on truck and Truck:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/tiger20005/DVC00003.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/tiger20005/DVC00004.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/tiger20005/DVC00006.jpg

More soon to come...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
WOW that white with the tan top is nice! Kinda wishin' I had gone with that combo now. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
More "man" pictures. Why not stand back and photog WHOLE truck with BOTH Sky's showing? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
tiger20005 said:

Great shots, thanks for going back. Neat to see White/Tan. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts